The growth of the global data center chip market relies on the relevance of data management across key industrial verticals. There has been an influx of several new technologies for management and analysis of data. Furthermore, the emergence of big data has helped several organizations and industries in meting out problems related to customer relationship management and policy making. Therefore, the global data center chip market is set to reach the apex of expansion the following years. Several large-scale organisations rely on organised sets of data to gather key inferences about their growth and development. In this context, the vendors in the global data center chip are at the forefront of industrial advancement.
- Several firms undermine the relevance of data sets for the long-term success of their enterprise. However, experts in the field of data analytics have, time and again, emphasized on the need for improved data management by industrial and commercial units. Therefore, the global data center chip market is set to attract increased revenues in the years to follow.
- The relation between data centers and cybersecurity draws the essence of growth within the global data center chip market. Security experts have made several attempts to preserve the integrity of data sets. This has necessitated the use of data center chip across key data storage units.
- Advancements in the field of data mining, data analytics, and big data have been at the crux of market growth. Industrial leaders are focusing on outsourcing data management services to trusted entities, and this trend shall usher an era of growth within the global data center chip market.
- The growing relevance of big data across Chinese and Indian firms has played a vital role in propelling demand across the Asia Pacific. Use of data analytics in lucrative industries such as oil and gas has given a thrust to market growth.
Global Data Center Chip Market: Overview
A data center refers to a building or a specified space within a building, or a group of buildings that is used to accommodate computer systems and related components, such as storage and telecommunications systems. It is a large group of networked computer servers that are utilized by companies for distribution, processing, and remote storage of large amounts of data.
A business heavily relies on services, applications, and data stored inside a data center. As such, data centers become a focal point and an essential asset for day-to-day activities. A data center chip is generally found in the server area, inside a data center and is one of the essential requirements of the networked premises.
In an upcoming report, Transparency Market Research has delved deeper into the landscape of the global data center chip market. In the report, it tries to elucidate on every aspect of the market so that substantial data can be offered to make a business flourish in the coming years. The report elaborates key market trends & opportunities, geographical analysis, challenges, and competitive landscape of the market.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global Data Center Chip Market: Notable Developments
Last week American technology giant Intel Corporation agreed to acquire Barefoot Networks, a networking startup. It is a strategic move by Intel Corporation to compete with Broadcom Inc. in the Ethernet switch silicon market. The deal emphasized on Intel's endeavors to expand its share of total spending on data centers.
The key players profiled in the report include Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Intel Corporation, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Global Foundries, Arm Limited (SoftBank Group Corp.), and Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
Global Data Center Chip Market: Key Trends
Below-mentioned market trends and opportunities mark the global data center chip market:
Advancement in Technology Boosts Global Data Center Chip Market
Technological evolution and advancements in programmable solutions and memory chip such as ASICs, FPGAs amongst others, improve their performance in data centers and connected devices. For example, Intel’s 3D XPoint technology substantially betters access to huge amounts of data. Next generation chip such as ASIC and FPGA can effectively cater to the change in requirements for data centers and accelerate performance in various other applications. The combination of ASICs and FPGAs with cloud products assists in the enhancement of data center’s overall performance. As such, progress in technology is fuelling the growth of global data center chip market.
Data localization laws have been passed in many countries across the globe. This is mainly secure security and regulatory practices. Industry verticals, particularly banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), are strict when it comes to hosting its data in an international data center. Hence, these industries choose to go for local data center. Favorable government initiatives play an essential role in boosting global data center chip market.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Increasingly mobile networks are being utilized to connect all types of gadgets such as home security, intelligent connectivity of cars, automated reading of utility meters, traffic lights and assisted living amongst many others. Advancement in technology for various mobile computing devices such as smart TV, smartphones and many other smart devices are creating demand for enhanced networking solutions and sophisticated connectivity. Hence, demand for data center chip is further generated. Increased adoption of cloud computing and IoT is likely to fuel the the need for integration of the chips in the data center servers, which in all probability will offer promising growth opportunities for the global data center chip market.
Global Data Center Chip Market: Geographical Analysis
Based on geographical region, the global data center chip market is divided North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America and Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). LAMEA would register highest growth over the period of forecast.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.