Data Center Asset Management: Introduction
- Data center asset management solutions and services help to maintain an inventory of data center assets and real-time views across data centers, counting equipment in racks such as networking equipment, storage, rack PDUs, servers, patch panels, and others.
- Data center asset management helps IT departments to effectively manage their data centers with powerful tools, thereby driving the adoption of data center asset management software among organizations across the globe.
- Crucial need to improve data center efficiency and uptime along with the need to integrate monitoring systems and rising data center optimization initiatives are driving the growth of the data center asset management market.
- Data center asset management provides real-time monitoring and controlling; also, it saves operational expenditure and time required, thereby, enhancing the adoption of data center asset management across various industries.
- The global data center asset management market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to the rise in number of data centers in developing as well as developed countries across the globe.
Global Data Center Asset Management Market: Dynamics
Global Data Center Asset Management Market: Key Drivers
- An increasing number of data centers across the world, growing focus on improving the efficiency of data centers, and rise in number of collocation centers are the prime factors responsible for the growth of the data center asset management market.
- Exponential growth in the amount of data consumed by various industry verticals has led to demand for data storage solutions and services over the last few years. The rising data and storage requirement increases the data center costs. Organizations across the globe are adopting data center management solutions and services in order to improve operations of data centers, minimize cost, and maximize profits. This factor is likely to propel the growth of the data center asset management market.
- Technological transformations in data centers along with rise in complexities and overhead costs of data centers are the other factors fueling the demand for data center asset management.
- Growing focus on better inventory management and resource planning are likely to provide ample growth opportunity for players of the data center asset management market in the coming years.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Data Center Asset Management Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Hence, demand for digital and advanced technology solutions is increasing across all sectors around the globe. Demand for data and storage requirements is increasing during the pandemic and demand for data center asset management is growing. This is projected to positively impact the growth of data center asset management in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Data Center Asset Management Market
- In terms of region, the global data center asset management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America dominated the global data center asset management market. Developed economies such as the United States and Canada are set to witness the highest growth in the market due to changing traditional data center management practices.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fast pace during the forecast period due to the rapid development of infrastructure and increasing number of data centers in the region.
Global Data Center Asset Management Market: Competition Landscape
Several players are active in the data center asset management market with a strong presence. Vendors of the data center asset management market are focusing on various growth strategies such as mergers and acquisition, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, and business expansions to improve their offerings and reach, to cater to the needs of the market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Data Center Asset Management Market Include:
- IBM Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- Emerson Network Power
- Nlyte Software
- Optimum Path, Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Device42, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Modius, Inc.
- AssetPoint, Inc.
- DCIM Solutions
- AlphaPoint Technologies
Global Data Center Asset Management Market: Research Scope
Global Data Center Asset Management Market, by Component
Global Data Center Asset Management Market, by Deployment
Global Data Center Asset Management Market, by Data Center Type
- Mid-size Data Center
- Enterprise Data Center
- Large Data Center
Global Data Center Asset Management Market, by Vertical
- Telecom & IT
- Media & Entertainment
Global Data Center Asset Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.