Cyber-shoes Market - Introduction
- Cyber-shoes are a virtual reality (VR) accessory that allows players to control & manage their physical movement by utilizing their legs or feet. Cyber-shoes help to walk in virtual reality and enhance the immersive capability by allowing players to control their gameplay via natural movement.
- Cyber-shoes are well suited with any VR game, and compatible with different applications such as gaming, physical rehab programs, and construction or architecture preview. Moreover, it utilizes motion controllers or touchpads such as Pimax, Oculus, and Microsoft Mixed Reality through the steam platform.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Time line of the product
- Cyber-shoes GMBH is the first company to develop the idea of walking in a VR standing solution and then they decided to manufacture cyber-shoes in 2016. In 2017, the company started a prototype and sent it for testing at the end of 2018. After the successful testing of the cyber-shoes, the company showcased the world's first cyber-shoes prototype at CES Las Vegas in 2019 and started the production of cyber-shoes, selling it in different countries across the world.
Continuous technological developments in the gaming industry driving the cyber-shoes market
- The video gaming industry which is currently in its eighth generation has come a long way in terms of the processing technology. New gaming technologies such as AR & VR are rapidly influencing the consumer toward gaming. Mobile phones offer a much cheaper platform for gaming, and with VR peripherals such as the Google Cardboard, smartphones can turn into VR gaming devices. The major players have come up with VR supporting consoles and peripherals in 2018, and signifies how the gaming market has geared up for the advent of the new technology, significantly increasing the demand for cyber-shoes worldwide.
- Sony Corp. launched its PlayStation VR in 2016, which is a virtual reality head mounted display fully supported by PlayStation 4, an eighth generation home video game console. From 2015 till date, numerous start-ups have joined the business of developing virtual reality wearable. The devices are being launched in a phased manner in few countries initially. Therefore, continuous technological development in the gaming industry significantly drives the demand for cyber-shoes worldwide.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Lack of awareness and high cost of technology hampering the growth of the cyber-shoes market
- The current technology has a very small consumer base. Market potential to expand the consumer base exists; however, adoption of the technology by people remains a challenge. Additionally, the high prices highlight the steep entry cost for a supplier to enter the cyber-shoes market.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Cyber-shoes Market
- In terms of region, the global cyber-shoes market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share of the global cyber-shoes market due to huge customer presence of the gaming industry as well as increasing presence of gaming companies in the region.
- Europe is expected to be the fastest growing region in the global cyber-shoes market due to growing physical rehab centers specifically in the U.K, France, Spain, and other European countries.
Global Cyber-shoes Market- Competitive Landscape
- In June 2018, Cyber-shoes GMBH introduced its new VR accessories "Cyber-shoes," an innovative and affordable VR accessory. The product allows players to control & manage their physical movement by utilizing their legs or feet. Cyber-shoes GMBH is the only company that introduced cyber-shoes, an innovative VR accessory worldwide.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- Cyber-shoes GMBH
Global Cyber-shoes Market: Research Scope
Global Cyber-shoes Market, by Industry
- Industrial Facilities
- Construction Preview
- Others (Events, Architecture, Travel etc.)
Global Cyber-shoes Market, by Application
Global Cyber-shoes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Cyber-shoes a Virtual Reality (VR) Accessory
- VR Standing Solution
- Cyber-shoes at CES Las Vegas in 2019
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.