Cryotherapy Skin Care Treatment Market: Emerging Therapy for Skin Care Treatment
- Cryotherapy is a procedure that uses extreme cold (liquid nitrogen) to destroy a tissue. In cryosurgery, liquid nitrogen is used to remove skin growth, fade age spots, and treat early stage basal and squamous cell carcinomas.
- Cryotherapy skin treatment is primarily used to treat skin lesions, which include actinic keratoses, viral warts, and seborrheic warts (senile warts)
- After a successful cryotherapy skin care treatment of actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, or viral wart, the skin may appear entirely normal without any sign of the original skin lesion
- Cryotherapy is appropriate for relieving and relaxing body parts from muscle sprain and tissue damage
- Liquid nitrogen is directly applied to the targeted areas using cryoprobes in order to treat primary tumors and cancers
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Cryotherapy Skin Care Treatment Market
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Cryotherapy Skin Care Treatment Market
- Rise in demand for non-invasive/minimally invasive procedures is one of the major factors driving the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market
- Growth in prevalence of skin disorders is also a key factor boosting the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market
- According to the American Academy of Dermatology Association, acne is the most common skin condition in the U.S. that affects up to 50 million people in the country every year
- Rise in awareness about skin care treatments and development of advanced products are augmenting the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Limited Access to Cryotherapy to Hamper Global Cryotherapy Skin Care Treatment Market
- Limited access to cryotherapy due to higher cost of the procedure is likely to hamper the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market during the forecast period
- Side effects and complications that may arise due to allergic skin or lack of skillfulness on the part of the procedure performer are also restraining the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market
Cryosurgery Devices Product Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on product, the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market can be divided into cryosurgery devices, localized cryotherapy devices, cryochambers & cryosaunas, and others
- The cryosurgery devices segment accounted for major share of the market in 2019, led by the rise in demand for cryosurgery and development of advanced products
Cryosurgery Type Segment Offers Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of type, the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market can be classified into cryosurgery, icepack therapy, and cryogenic chamber therapy
- Cryosurgery is expected to be a highly lucrative segment of the market during the forecast period owing to rise in demand for cryosurgery in developed as well as developing regions due to its minimally invasive or non-invasive procedure
Hospitals & Specialty Clinics End-user Segment Holds Major Market Share
- Based on end-user, the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market can be segregated into hospitals & specialty clinics, cryotherapy centers, and spas & fitness centers
- The hospitals & clinics segment dominated the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market in 2019 owing to the availability of advanced products and large patient pool for skin treatment in hospitals and clinics
North America to Lead Global Cryotherapy Skin Care Treatment Market
- In terms of region, the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market in 2019 due to higher demand for novel skin treatment procedures; rise in prevalence of skin diseases and sports injuries; growth in popularity of cryotherapy at esthetic centers; and presence of major players in the region. For instance, according to the American Academy of Dermatology Association, more than 5.1 million people sought medical treatment for acne in the U.S. in 2013.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative region of the global market during the forecast period owing to increase in awareness about skin care and skin treatment; and larger patient pool for skin diseases in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Cryotherapy Skin Care Treatment Market
Prominent players operating in the global cryotherapy skin care treatment market are:
- KryoLife Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- GRAND Cryo LLC
- Impact Cryotherapy
- Brymill Cryogenic Systems
- Cryoconcepts LP
- Erbe Elektromedizin
- Metrum Cryoflex
- Kriosystem-Care Sp. z o.o.
Global Cryotherapy Skin Care Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Cryotherapy Skin Care Treatment Market, by Product
- Cryosurgery Devices
- Localized Cryotherapy Devices
- Cryochambers & Cryosaunas
Global Cryotherapy Skin Care Treatment Market, by Type
- Icepack Therapy
- Cryogenic Chamber Therapy
Global Cryotherapy Skin Care Treatment Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Specialty Clinics
- Cryotherapy Centers
- Spas & Fitness Centers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.