Crowdsourced Testing: Introduction
- Crowdsourced testing is an emerging trend in the software testing sector. It is different from traditional testing or manual testing. Crowdsourced testing can be done through various platforms, which makes testing more reliable, cost-effective, and fast. Crowdsourced testing provides lucrative opportunity to software developers to test their software in a real-time environment.
- Crowdsourced testing includes various types of testing such as beta testing, black box testing, regression testing, usability testing, functional testing, and exploratory testing.
- Crowdsourced testing provides results or feedback in a real-time environment. On-demand testing as per client request is also provided.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Crowdsourced Testing Market
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market: Dynamics
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Increase in demand for cost effective operations and the need to standardize software deployment among organizations is expected to boost the crowdsourced testing market during the forecast period.
- Rise in the number of devices with numerous specifications, operating systems, and applications generates the demand for more testing of software in different devices or platforms. This in turn is projected to generate demand for crowdsourced testing during the forecast period.
- Need to manage stringent regulatory compliances effectively by software developers and the need to increase quality assurance of software to enhance customer experience is a major factor projected to boost the market in the next few years.
- Rising IT sectors and increasing need for development of software in emerging countries is expected to boost the demand for crowdsourced testing across the globe.
- Rise in demand to provide high-quality results and improve customer satisfaction is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period
- Emergence of digital technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, and Internet of Things (IoT) across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for crowdsourced testing during the forecast period.
- However, data security and privacy concerns are expected to hamper the crowdsourced testing market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Crowdsourced Testing Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Most of the manufacturing or production of goods is temporarily suspended globally. Businesses have been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lock down.
- Lack of industrial activity is expected to result in low cash flows, further impacting the funding of projects. However, adoption of collaborative software applications, security solutions, Big Data, and AI are expected to increase during the forecast period due to closure of offices and increasing social distancing rules. Different sectors are adopting new technology solutions or applications to overcome the COVID-19 challenges. This in turn, increases the demand for testing platforms for testing the functionality of software or solutions and is projected to have a slightly positive impact on the global crowdsourced testing market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Crowdsourced Testing Market
- In terms of region, the global crowdsourced testing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global crowdsourced testing market in 2019, due to the presence of large number of software developing companies in the region.
- The crowdsourced testing market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing IT sector in countries such as China, Japan, and India.
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the crowdsourced testing market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in this market. Vendors of crowdsourced testing are focusing on an inorganic growth strategy such as strategic collaborations, and merger and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Crowdsourced Testing Market Include:
- Applause App Quality, Inc.
- Bugcrowd Inc.
- Cobalt Labs Germany GmbH
- Crowdsourced Testing SpA
- Flatworld Solutions
- Global App Testing
- Infosys Limited
- Planit Testing
- Qa Infotech
- Qualitest Group
- Rainforest QA, Inc.
- Synack, Inc.
- Test IO GmbH
- Testbirds GmbH
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market: Research Scope
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market, by Testing Type
- Performance Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Usability Testing
- Localization Testing
- Security Testing
- Others (Automation, Compatibility, Compliance, and Exploratory Testing)
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market, by Platform
- Website Testing
- Mobile Testing
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market, by Industry
- IT and Telecom
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- Logistics & Transportation
- Energy & Utilities
- Others (Government, Manufacturing, and Education)
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.