Global Cross Car Beam Market - Introduction
- Cross car beam is integrated under the dashboard of the vehicle and mounted with vehicle frame that provides stability and safety to the vehicle. It supports all the components installed on the instrument panel and minimizes the effect of impact on the vehicle as well its occupants. Moreover, it is highly effective in preventing damage in case of a side impact.
- Market for cross car beam is likely to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, as it is incorporated in all vehicles in order to enhance the safety of occupants
- Demand for cross car beam depends on vehicle production, as it is fitted in almost all vehicles. Furthermore, rising concerns about safety among society and automakers has led to the development of cross car beam in vehicles.
Global Cross Car Beam Market – Drivers
- Rising production of vehicles is a key factor driving the global cross car beam market
- Increasing speed limits and development of high speed vehicles are further driving the demand for high strength composites in order to develop cross car beam, thereby driving the market for cross car beam
- Rising integration of safety components, such as airbag and other intelligent technologies such as ADAS system, is propelling the cross car beam market
- High emphasis on the adoption of electric vehicles is likely is drive the production of vehicles and demand for light weight components for electric vehicles. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the cross car beam market.
- Among developing countries, rise in per capita income has boosted the purchase power parity of society, which in turn is propelling the demand for vehicles
- Automotive manufacturers are heavily focused on the development of lightweight vehicles by integrating components made of composite material, which is expected to be the trending material to manufacture cross car beams
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Cross Car Beam Market – Opportunities
- Demand for lightweight vehicles is rising across the globe, thus development and integration of ultra-lightweight cross car beam can play a significant role in vehicle lightweighting. Major players such as Faurecia SA are emphasizing on the development of cross car beams that are made of glass fiber and carbon fiber.
Market in Asia Pacific to expand significantly during forecast period
Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a key market for cross car beam owing to expansion of the manufacturing sector in the region. China, India, and Japan are major emerging markets for the manufacturing of cross car beam. All major manufacturers have established manufacturing center and development centers in the region, which in turn is anticipated to propel the cross car beam market in the region.
Global Cross Car Beam Market – Competitive Landscape
Key players account for a major share of the global market; however, rest of the market is highly fragmented among numerous small-scale manufacturers. Large number of automotive manufacturers are focused on the development of lightweight vehicle components. Key players operating in the market are:
- CIE Automotive SA
- DURA Automotive Systems LLC
- ElringKlinger AG
- Faurecia SA
- Georg Fischer Ltd.
- KIRCHHOFF Automotive GmbH
- Meridian Lightweight Technologies Inc.
- Multimatic Inc
- Shiloh Industries Inc.
- Unipres Corp
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Cross Car Beam Market, ask for a customized report
Global Cross Car Beam Market – Research Scope
Global Cross Car Beam Market, by Material
- Polymerized material
Global Cross Car Beam Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Cross Car Beam Market, by Sales Channel
Global Cross Car Beam Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.