Crimped Wire Brushes Market – Brushing Tool for Medium and Heavy Applications
- Crimped wire brush is an abrasive tool that consists of a brush whose bristles are mostly made of brass, steel, or plastic material
- Crimped wire brushes are used for general surface cleaning. They also help provide better cleaning action for light to heavy duty jobs by applying brushing pressure.
- Crimped wire brushes are also available in a wide range of sizes and types that are found to be ideal for performing a clean large surface. This enables users to select the most appropriate product to perform the specific brushing application. In addition, it is utilized in removal of surfaces such as corrosion, rust, paint, and primers.
- Rapid growth in maintenance, metal surface cleaning, and industrial sector across the globe is expected to boost the crimped wire brushes market
Rapid Growth in Overall Industrial Sector
- The crimped wire brushes market is expected to expand at a rapid pace, owing to presence of a wide range of industrial vertical. Rise in adoption of crimped wire brushes in the automobile, aerospace, marine, and construction sectors is expected to propel the market in the next few years. In addition, end-users opting crimped wire brushes to perform DIY (Do-It-Yourself) activities is expected to drive the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Targeting Untapped Market
- Major players and new entrants in the industry need to focus on improving their distributor network for crimped wire brushes and target users of industrial and D.I.Y. (Do-It-Yourself) markets. Manufacturers need to focus on development of new and innovative products to improve its cleaning action along. In addition, new entrants can promote their business by collaborating with users for regular procurement of product. These are the factors that can possess opportunities for the market in the near future.
Presence of Alternative Solution for Crimped Wire Brushes
- Numerous manufacturers or small scale fabricators across the globe still opt for wire brushes for overall abrasive purposes of cleaning and removal of light and medium duty surfaces. Presence of alternative solutions such as circular brushes, twisted-in wire brushes, knotted end brushes, and wire stencil brushes in the market is expected to hamper the growth of crimped wire brushes. In addition, labor cost required for manual operation of crimped wire brushes is found to be the major challenge for the market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Global Crimped Wire Brushes Market
- The global crimped wire brushes market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the crimped wire brushes market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the crimped wire brushes market analysis and forecast of GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The crimped wire brushes market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2018 due to wide range of manufacturing industries available in this region
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Crimped Wire Brushes Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Crimped Wire Brushes Market:
The global crimped wire brushes market is moderately competitive with several global and regional players. Major players across the globe are opting for advanced abrasive technology to enhance their position in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global crimped wire brushes market are:
- AMPCO METAL SA
- Brush Research Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- JAZ ZUBIAURRE S.A
- Osborn International
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Weiler Abrasives Group
Global Crimped Wire Brushes Market: Research Scope
Global Crimped Wire Brushes Market, by Brush Type
- Crimped Wire Bevel Brush
- Crimped Wire Cup Brush
- Crimped Wire Wheel Brush
- Others (Wire End Brushes, Crimped Wire Hand Brush, etc.)
Global Crimped Wire Brushes Market, by Material
- Others (Silicon Carbide, Nylon, etc.)
Global Crimped Wire Brushes Market, by Brush Diameter
- Below 2 Inches
- 2 to 4 Inches
- 4 to 6 Inches
- 6 to 8 Inches
- Above 8 Inches
Global Crimped Wire Brushes Market, by Mounting Type
- Arbor Hole
Global Crimped Wire Brushes Market, by Application
- Others (Facility Maintenance, Food & Pharmacy, etc.)
Global Crimped Wire Brushes Market, by Distribution Channel
- Online Channel
- Offline Channel
The report on the global crimped wire brushes market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.