Crib Mattress Market: Introduction
- A crib is a cozy small bed for infants and toddlers that has high sides all over known as slats. Slats keep the children safe from falling down. A crib mattress is made specifically for children’s cribs and cots, which offers comfort & safety and all the basic structures which include padding, the core, flame retardant materials and chemicals, and the covering.
Key Drivers of the Global Crib Mattress Market
- Increasing concerns among parents regarding special care of their newborn babies & toddlers in every aspect is boosting the demand for advanced baby products which are natural. Children are taken special care by parents in terms of food, clothing, and sleeping essentials. Several regional government bodies are taking steps and supporting children, ensuring a safe and hygienic environment to grow and nurture. Additionally, manufacturers are designing children’s mattresses which satisfy the needs and demands of users by introducing several varieties of children’s mattresses such as toddler mattress, foam/latex mattress, and crib mattress with additional customization. This is helping to gain trust of existing customers and expand the customer base, which is boosting the crib mattress market globally.
Factors Restraining the Global Crib Mattress Market
- Lack of awareness about crib mattress in emerging countries may hamper the growth of the crib mattress market.
- Chemicals used while making mattresses can prevent consumers from buying such products in terms of concerns regarding children’s health.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Crib Mattress Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global crib mattress market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the crib mattress market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the crib mattress market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America crib mattress market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global crib mattress market due to the increasing number of consumers adopting a clean & hygienic lifestyle. In the U.S. it is mandatory for manufacturers of crib mattresses to meet federal standards in terms of avoiding the risk of catching fire, which is fueling the demand for baby cribs & cots. This is expected to drive the growth of the crib mattress market in North America.
- The crib mattress market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the large population in countries such as China and India. Increase in population of children and increasing number of nuclear families are boosting the demand for children’s cots and crib mattresses. Hence, companies are influenced to undertake continuous product innovation and contribute toward the growth of the crib mattress market in the Asia Pacific region.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Crib mattress manufacturers are strategizing and becoming more proficient in developing innovative mattresses, which will enhance their competitive advantage and increase their market share globally. Improving economic conditions in developing countries is offering huge scope for manufacturers of children’s products. Additionally, government bodies taking initiatives in terms of safety to prevent hazards is also driving the crib mattress market.
A few of the key players operating in the global crib mattress market are:
- Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
- Newton Baby Inc.
- Delta Children's Products Corp.
- Sleepez USA Inc.
- Moonlight Slumber
- Kolcraft Enterprises Inc. (Sealybaby)
- Organic Exchange Inc. (Essentia)
- Naturalmat USA
- Colgate Mattress
Global Crib Mattress Market: Research Scope
Global Crib Mattress Market, by Type
- Others (Innerspring, etc.)
Global Crib Mattress Market, by Application
- Others (Preschool, etc.)
Global Crib Mattress Market, by Pricing
Global Crib Mattress Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Small Stores, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.