Cream Powder Market Outlook
The cream powder is prepared from a blend of fresh cream and milk that has been pasteurized, spray dried to create a naturally rich cream powder with a fat content ranging from 42% to 60% fat. Coconut cream powder is another non-dairy solution for lactose intolerance consumers which is made from the essence of mature coconuts and has a mild coconut flavor. The cream powder generally used in the food processing industry for preparing various products such as ice creams, chocolate, desserts, biscuits, baked food products, others. The unique characteristics of cream powder such as good dispersibility, solubility, flavor, high-fat content, easy to handle, and store as compared to UHT and fresh cream, make a cream powder to use in various applications. The cream powder is also a cost-effective solution compared to fresh cream as it reduces refrigeration, easy to store as well as has a high shelf life.
Reasons for Covering Cream Powder Market Title
Rise in vegan population globally owing to growing concern of environment as well as animals, increasing demand of cream powder for preparing whipped creams, expanding health-conscious consumers, and changing consumers’ preference towards dairy alternatives are the factors influencing the growth of the cream powder market in the near future. Additionally, increase in lactose intolerance consumers, accelerating the trend of out-of-home food consumption pattern, the rise in per capita consumption of ice creams and frozen desserts, and growing trend for product premiumization are some other factors fueling the growth of the cream powder market during the forecast period. However, variation in fat content in cream powder makes it difficult to maintain a dessert’s appealing look, availability of alternative products, and growing food safety as well as quality standards along with government laws and regulations may hamper the growth of cream powder market during the forecast period.
Global Cream Powder: Market Segmentation
On the basis of source, the global cream powder market has been segmented as –
- Dairy Cream Powder
- Non-Dairy Cream Powder
On the basis of nature, the global cream powder market has been segmented as –
- Organic Cream Powder
- Conventional Cream Powder
On the basis of application, the global cream powder market has been segmented as –
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global cream powder market has been segmented as –
- Store-Based Retailing
- Convenience Stores
- Discount Stores
- Food and Drink Specialty Stores
- Independent Small Groceries
- Online Retailer
- Store-Based Retailing
Global Cream Powder Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global cream powder market are Revala Ltd., Dohler Group, NZMP Company, Joker plus Ltd., Bluegrass Dairy & Food, Inc., Molda AG Shenzhen Ocean Power Corporation, Arion Dairy Products B.V., Shandong Tianjiao Biotech Co., Ltd., WillPowder, LLC, Asher manufacturer, Amul, Grandplace Vietnam Ltd., Adi Coperations Limited, H & C Food Industrial Co., Ltd., and others.
Rise in population in developing countries lead to accelerating in the demand for Asian foods, expanding disposable income of mid-class income people, and consumers are shifting from artificial ingredients or additives towards natural ingredients in food products which are attributed to an increase in demand for luxury fragrances developed with Cream Powder are some of the leading factors driving the growth of the global cream powder market. Moreover, companies are searching for various government certifications to have a competitive edge coupled with expanding their customer base by offering novel products and meet consumer demand for rich, creamy, and natural dairy flavor cream powder products are expected to grow the cream powder market during the forecast period.
Opportunities for Global Cream Powder Market Participants
The shifting trend of out-of-home consumption sees robust growth among the population. Consumers’ inclination to 'enjoy food away from home' is creating unique challenges for manufacturers. Out-of-home consumption includes all occasions when a consumer enjoys a product outside the home. Thus, changes in consumers’ eating habits provide innovation opportunities for various food manufacturers to develop novel food products is the factors due to which cream powder market revenue is expected to grow at a rapid growth rate, over the forecast period. Moreover, consumers are demanding for natural products for healthy diet and premium products are the primary factor accelerating the growth of the cream powder market.
Brief Approach to Research
FMI will follow a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the type, application, and distribution channel of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.