Global Craft Vodka Market: Introduction
- Craft spirit is the process of making spirit by hand, or in small batches, with particular attention being paid to the process and the end product. Vodkas can be made of various ingredients such as wheat, corn, beets, potatoes, milk, and even coffee.
- Craft vodkas are made in breweries in small batches, paying extra attention to the quality of ingredients used in its preparation. Craft vodkas are widely accepted owing of its unique taste.
- Connoisseurs do not mention the term vodka, as it is an odorless and colorless distilled spirit. However, use of various ingredients and distillation processes lend craft vodka a certain degree of aroma and taste.
- Several distillers have started serving craft vodka due to demand and acceptance among consumers. Changing consumer preferences and a rise in number of distilleries are expected to drive the global craft vodka market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Global Craft Vodka Market
- Earlier, vodka was used as a mixer to make various drinks. Popularity of craft vodka has been increasing due to the rising popularity of vodka. Developing countries have been witnessing a rise in consumption of craft vodka. Changing lifestyle and increased spending power of consumers are expected to drive the craft vodka market during the forecast period.
- Craft vodka is still finding its ground and is not completely known to several consumers. Consequently, different regions across the globe offer significant opportunity to the craft vodka market.
- Major breweries are experimenting with various combinations of ingredients of craft vodka to attract more consumers. Craft vodka is also marketed in various events and festivals across the globe. Major players are entering into agreements with restaurants, hotels, and local hotspots to promote craft vodka. Rapid increase in small breweries is expected to drive the craft vodka market.
- Variety of options and surge in purchasing power of middle class consumers seeking new products along with rise in disposable income are expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe to Lead the Global Craft Vodka Market
- The global craft vodka market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America (LA)
- In terms of consumption, Europe dominates the global market. Furthermore, Europe is estimated to maintain its dominance of the global market during the forecast period owing to an increase in demand for flavored vodka in the region. North America is projected to follow Europe in terms of share of the global market.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global craft vodka market is highly competitive owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as expansions, acquisitions, agreements, new product launches, and joint ventures, and experimenting with different ingredients to attract more consumers and consolidate their position in the market. Distilleries emphasize on increasing awareness about craft vodka. Furthermore, companies are focused on emerging markets such as Asia Pacific and Africa to expand their existing customer base. A few key players operating in the global craft vodka market are:
- Hanson Spirits LLC
- Woody Creek Distillers
- Charbay Distillery
- 44? North Vodka
- 619 Spirits North Park
- Cardinal Spirits
- Candella micro-distillery
- Bainbridge Organic Distillers
- St. George Spirits
- 21ST CENTURY SPIRITS, LLC
- Long Road Distillers
- Tom's Town Distilling Co.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Craft Vodka Market, ask for a customized report
Global Craft Vodka Market: Research Scope
Global Craft Vodka Market, by Ingredients
Global Craft Vodka Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Craft Vodka Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.