Craft Supplies: Introduction
- Craft supplies are craft materials or tools used for creating crafts. The different types of craft supplies available in the market include paint, scissors, writing pens, pencils, paint brushes, markers, paper punch, and craft sticks.
- Increasing demand for handmade and luxurious art items, rising crafts activities in schools, and personal interest in creativity, is expected to spur the craft supplies market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Craft Supplies Market
- Craft activity helps to develop agility and dexterity among children. Also, due to increase in disposable income, parents are indulging their children in craft activities to boost their confidence, increase artistic skills, and enhance their creativity by interacting and participating with others in art classes. All these factors are expected to help in increasing the demand for craft supplies.
- Institutions such as schools, and classes are focusing on extra curriculum activities such as art and crafts which include activities such as holding a paint brush, coloring, etc. These actions help to strengthen muscles and develops fine motor skills in the user, which is expected to create healthy demand for craft supplies.
- The DIY trend, self-isolation due to Covid-19, increasing home-based businesses, and rising artistic work have created demand for different craft supplies. Also, various programs by missionaries and non-profit organizations such as White Rainbow Project, Lifetouch Artistry, Craft Aid, African Hope Crafts, and Baptist Friendship House, the well house for providing employment to exploited and needy people across the world, has boosted the demand for craft supplies, thus propelling the market growth.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has affected the market due to work stoppage and unavailability of raw materials, but slowly the market is recovering with ease in restrictions on supply and transportation. In addition, manufacturers are collaborating with distributors, suppliers, and online platforms to develop the growth of the craft supplies market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Craft Supplies Market
- In terms of region, the craft supplies market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific accounted for largest clientele in the craft supplies market. One of the major factors driving the demand for craft supplies in this region is the growing demand for paper and paper products. Also, rising demand for decorative items in offices and from residents has provided growth impetus for the market. The market in Asia Pacific is likely to be followed by the markets in North America and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Craft Supplies Market
- Crayola LLC
- Elemer’s- Newell Office Brands
- Gelli Arts
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd.
- Little Birdie
- Mont Marte
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Scratch-Art Co., Inc.
- STAEDTLER Mars GmbH & Co. KG
Craft Supplies Market: Research Scope
Craft Supplies Market, by Product Type
- Oil Pastels
- Pencil Colors
- Stationary accessories
- Craft Papers
- Paint Brushes
- Craft sticks
- Paper Plates
- Others (Glitters, etc.)
Craft Supplies Market, by Price
Craft Supplies Market, by End-user
- Art & Craft Colleges
- Others (Art & Craft Classes, etc.)
Craft Supplies Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Others Retail Stores
Craft Supplies Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.