Cosmetics products such as skin gloss, face makeup, and skin care have led to numerous investment opportunities for the overall cosmetics packaging market. Several changes in the market dynamics have forced cosmetics packaging makers to effectively respond with a diverse product portfolio. An effective solution for dispensing and delivering cosmetic products are cosmetic tubes. The worldwide cosmetic tubes market is noted for having a number of products that comprise tubes in transparent or laminated forms for application of luxury or natural cosmetics.
The cosmetic industry has been on a path of continuous evolution because of changing lifestyles and a greater proportion of women joining the workforce. The trend of personal care and self-grooming cannot be considered the exclusive domain of women now on account of the modern ‘metrosexual’ man.
Market Dynamics of Cosmetic Tubes Market
The ability of cosmetic tubes to retain packaging moisture and prevent any form of leakage is the primary reason why cosmetic tubes are preferred in the cosmetics industry. Suppliers, distributers, and manufacturers have gravitated towards cosmetic tubes over other containers mainly due to their cost-effectiveness and storage and transportation ease. Market players seeking out faster and easier ways of delivering customized solutions are turning to convenient and portable products such as cosmetic tubes to simplify their lives. Another critical factor assisting the development of cosmetic tubes market is the cosmetic tubes barrier properties that shield the product from any sort of contamination.
Cosmetic tubes are manufactured in various sizes ranging from 1ml to 30ml. Cosmetic tubes are lightweight and leak proof and are quite stable and versatile. Cosmetic tubes are recyclable and are quite popular with environmentally conscious consumers. In addition, cosmetic tubes are perfectly suited to production lines for visual merchandising meant for retail stores. However, the high preservatives content used in these tubes for product preservation and long-shelf life is restraining the unencumbered growth of cosmetic tubes market. The water condensation on the lid can potentially lead to mold formations that can affect the prospects of cosmetic tubes market.
Market Segmentation of Cosmetic Tubes Market-:
Cosmetic tubes markets are divided into material type, product type, application type, applicator type, and closure type. By product type, cosmetic tubes market is further segmented into transparent tubes, laminated tubes, dual ended tubes, and collapsible tubes. Based on material type, cosmetic tubes market is classified into aluminum, glass, and plastic. With respect to closure type, cosmetic tubes market is segmented into flip-top closures, screw on closures, special finish, child resistance closures, nozzle closures, metal shell closures, and special single dose closures and (conical and stand up). By applicator type, cosmetic tubes market is sub-segmented into airless pumps, roll-on, pin point, sponge, and brush-tip. By application type, cosmetic tubes market is studied on the basis of natural tubes (tubes sans preservatives), luxury tubes (customized tubes), cosmeceutical tubes (anti-wrinkle and other therapy lotion tubes) and well-being tubes (body-care and sun-care tubes).
Regional Outlook of Cosmetic Tubes Market:
Cosmetics tubes market has been studied in five geographic regions viz. Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), North America, and Asia Pacific. APAC is the leading region in the cosmetic industry, and cosmetic tubes occupy the largest segment. Within APAC, China and India account for the lion’s share of the growth. Europe and North America closely follow APAC in terms of growth prospects in the cosmetics tubes market.
Key Players in Cosmetic Tubes Market:
A few of the companies actively involved in cosmetic tubes market are Auber Packaing Co., East Hill Indsutries, Essel Propack Limited, Prisha Tubes Pvt Ltd, JSN Cosmetic Packaging, Alltub SAS, Hoffman Neopac AG, Ltd, and Inc, Albea S.A.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.