Cosmetic Emulsifier Market: Introduction
- Cosmetic emulsifiers are used in various personal care products generally to mix water with oil. Surface active agents that act as the interface between two immiscible liquids along with maintaining the stability of mixture are called emulsifiers.
- There are two basic type of cosmetic emulsifiers: oil in water (o/w) and water in oil (w/o). Oil in water emulsifiers are primarily employed in body lotions and allied products, while water in oil emulsifiers are utilized in sun and night care cosmetics.
- Rise in demand for cosmetics, primarily in emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil, owing to the improvement in lifestyle and significant rise in disposable income is driving the demand for cosmetic emulsifiers across the globe
- Synthetic cosmetic emulsifiers account for the significant share of the global cosmetic emulsifier market due to the ease of manufacture and availability. However, rise in popularity of natural cosmetic ingredients owing to the increase in awareness regarding the harmful impact of synthetic ingredients among end-users is anticipated to boost the demand for natural cosmetic emulsifiers across the globe. However, rise in environmental concerns regarding harmful emissions during the production of synthetic emulsifiers may hamper the global cosmetics emulsifier market in the near future.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Cosmetic Emulsifier Market, Request a Brochure here
Rise in Demand for Skin Care Products to Create Lucrative Opportunities in Cosmetic Emulsifier Market
- Cosmetic emulsifiers help reduce the surface tension between lipophilic and hydrophilic constituents, resulting into finely dispersed mixtures. This, in turn, improves shelf life and increases performance properties of personal care products.
- Rise in demand for high value cosmetics with improved performance properties due to the increase in awareness about the benefits of skin care products among end-users is positively impacting the demand for cosmetic emulsifiers
- Demand for skin care products has been rising in the global cosmetics industry in countries such as China, India, and those from GCC due to the increase in buying power and rise in awareness about health benefits of personal care products. Significant rise in demand for numerous skin care products such as facial skincare, face cleansers, body care, and sun protection products is also anticipated to fuel the demand for cosmetic emulsifiers across the globe.
Asia Pacific Expected to Expand at Rapid Pace in Global Cosmetic Emulsifier Market
- Geographically, the cosmetic emulsifier market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is a key region of the global cosmetic emulsifier market owing to the presence of well-established cosmetics manufacturing industry in the region. Germany, France, and Italy are the key exporters of cosmetics in the region.
- The cosmetic emulsifier market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace due to the increase in production of cosmetics in the region. Rise in demand for cosmetics due to the improvement in lifestyle, and increase in popularity of e-commerce in the region are estimated to drive the demand for cosmetic emulsifiers during the forecast period.
- Availability of cheap labor, abundance of raw materials, and low impact of stringent environmental laws in Asia Pacific are projected to fuel the production of cosmetics in the region. This, in turn is anticipated to boost the demand for cosmetic emulsifiers in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Cosmetic Emulsifier Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players in Market
The global cosmetic emulsifier market is fragmented, led by the presence of large number of local and global players. Key players operating in the global cosmetic emulsifier market include:
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG
- Stepan Company
Global Cosmetic Emulsifier Market: Research Scope
Global Cosmetic Emulsifier Market, by Product
- Oil in Water (O/W)
- Water in Oil (W/O)
Global Cosmetic Emulsifier Market, by Source
Global Cosmetic Emulsifier Market, by Application
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Others (Makeup Cosmetics, etc.)
Global Cosmetic Emulsifier Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.