Cosmetic Applicator Foam Market: Introduction
- The term ‘cosmetic applicator foam’ encompasses various applications, including everything from make-up applicators and removers, and beauty and cleansing products to fragrance carrying foams and liquid impregnated products. A vast range of cosmetic applicator foam grades are available in the market. They can be used with or without water. These materials absorb and retain the beauty product on the skin, leaving a smooth finish.
- Various chemical agents such as disinfectants, odor suppressants, surfactants, and antibiotics are employed to formulate polymer matrix of these PU cosmetic applicator foams, due to their high absorbent and impregnation capacity. Open and elastic cell structures make these materials resistant to oxidation and aging, especially when compared to latex foams.
- Superior hydrophilic properties is an essential factor and should be considered during the production of cosmetic applicator foams. For instance, cosmetic applicator foams with densities ranging from as low as 30kg/m3 up to 150kg/m3, and porosities spanning 60ppi to 150ppi are available. These are ideally suited for application in the cosmetics sector. Cosmetic applicator foam can be extensively employed in professional salon applications and consumer goods for usage at home.
- Cosmetic applicator foam possesses outstanding properties such as longevity, durability, and better performance. It is also gentle and soft when applied on delicate skin. Hydrophilic cosmetic applicator foam is latex-free, non-toxic, and odorless. It is also non-crumbly and oil resistant. Furthermore, it washable and re-usable, thus ensuring a durable and cost-effective solution for liquid, solid, and powder applications in domestic and professional salon environments.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Cosmetic Applicator Foam Market
- Rapid growth in the cosmetic industry and benefits of cosmetic applicator foam are major factors driving the global cosmetic applicator foam market
- Changes in lifestyle of the people around the globe and increase in per capita expenditure on personal appearance are also some of the key factors expected to propel the global cosmetics applicator foam market during the forecast period
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Cosmetic Applicator Foam Market: Shape Segment
- Based on shape, the global cosmetic applicator foam market can be segmented into egg-shaped sponges, cosmetic wedges, silicone sponges, and round disc sponges
- The egg-shaped sponges segment is estimated to hold significant share of market during the forecast period. Egg shape sponge offers various benefits over other sponges. These include durability and texture. Egg-shaped sponges are edgeless sphere-shaped, porous structured cosmetic applicator foams that are designed to apply and blend cream or any kind of liquid makeup product onto the skin for smooth and poreless finish.
Cosmetic Applicator Foam Market: Material Type Segment
- In terms of material type, the cosmetic applicator foam market can be bifurcated into polyurethane (PU) and others (PVA, latex, and silicon)
- PU foams are biodegradable, odorless, and skin-friendly; and have uniform density with reasonable oil control. They are ideal for skincare applications, as they help in effective and uniform application of products on the skin.
North America to Dominate Global Cosmetic Applicator Foam Market
- In terms of region, the global cosmetic applicator foam market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of production and demand, North America is a highly active region of the global cosmetic applicator foam market owing to the rise in disposable income of consumers; increase in standard of living of the people; and rapid adoption rate of these foams due to changing lifestyle and urbanization
- The cosmetic applicator foam market in Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in number of domestic players in vertical market segments and steady technological advancements
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Cosmetic Applicator Foam Market
The global cosmetic applicator foam market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players have prominent presence in developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global cosmetic applicator foam market include:
- Technical Foam Services
- APV Engineered Coatings
- Arkema SA
- Nexeon Limited
- ALD NanoSolutions, Inc.
- Forge Nano Inc.
- Beneq Group
- Nano One Materials Corp.
- Targray Technology International Inc.
Global Cosmetic Applicator Foam Market: Research Scope
Global Cosmetic Applicator Foam Market, by Shape
- Egg-shaped Sponges
- Cosmetic Wedges
- Silicone Sponges
- Round Disc Sponges
Global Cosmetic Applicator Foam Market, by Material Type
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Others (PVA, Latex, and Silicon)
Global Cosmetic Applicator Foam Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.