Corrugation Machine Market: An Overview
Frequent innovation in variety of products gives rise to requirement of new methodology, designing and technology for their packaging. The manufacturer of corrugation machines need to utilize the technology and improvise their operations. There are different varieties of corrugated machines available in the market which manufacture the right size packaging for a particular product. The machineries nowadays installed are automatic, instead of manual corrugation machines. The high-speed and high opacity of the corrugation machine is boosting the need for corrugated packaging. The corrugation machines are compatible with customized packaging solutions of different shapes and sizes thus increasing their demand in the market. The corrugation machines manufacture boxes or packages of the required size, according to the product, which eventually reduces the huge dimensional weight charges. There are different varieties of corrugation machines available such as single facer, duplex stacker, fingerless single facer, liner preheater and others. The corrugation machines with control panel are easy to operate and minimize the environmental impacts and waste produced. The corrugation machine products also prevent products from moisture and keeps them safe during shipments. The corrugation machines are made up of steel and special alloy steel among others which further provides it high speed and protection from corrosion. The corrugation machine market is expected to witness frequent innovative packaging solutions and opportunities of growth.
Corrugation Machine Market: Dynamics
The key factor in the growth of corrugation machine market is the recyclability of the corrugated boxes, which makes them convenient packaging solution of all. The corrugated cardboard boxes are made from arched paper which is known as fluted paper, provides protection by filling empty space in outer packaging case and offers cushioning to products. The corrugation machine market is experiencing growth in protective and customized packaging. The manufacturers and converters are preferring the corrugation machines for cardboard packaging and papers so as to provide better solutions with reduced cost. The corrugation machine market is estimated to grow in the upcoming years as corrugated products are paper-based and easily recyclable as compared to plastic. Also, due to its high durability and added treatments such as laminating, adhesives, and designing, corrugation machine market will expand during forecast period. The amount of plastic waste which is recycled is 9-10% of total plastic produced, where in corrugation machine products (boxes and paperboard) are completely recyclable except destroyed ones. The corrugation machines are preferred by the manufacturers who are looking for eco-friendly and consumer oriented products. The corrugation machines market is enhancing as it makes corrugated sheets with fluted paper which acts as a cushioning and protective packaging material for the products. The corrugation machines are available in variety of added features such as advanced control panel giving rise to growth of its market globally.
Corrugation Machine Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Application type, the global Corrugation Machine Market has been segmented as:
- Corrugated box
- Paperboard or card board
- Core and edge protector
- Solid board packaging
On the basis of End use, the global Corrugation Machine Market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverages
- Healthcare and Cosmetics
- Electrical and Electronics
- Personal care
Corrugation Machine Market: Key players
- British Converting Solutions
- SOLARCO machinery
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.
- Smurfit Kappa group
- Hebei Shengli Carton Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd
The corrugation machine market is increasing its footprint in the Americas due to increase in the retail sector as well as in digitalization, giving rise to e-commerce. The Asia Pacific region’s corrugation machine market is also increasing as use of recyclable and cost effective product is more preferred. The corrugation machine market is experiencing exponential changes in Europe, as the demand for customized packaging is increasing in food and beverage industry.
On the basis of region, the global-oriented polypropylene pouch market has been segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- The Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.