Corrugated totes can be easily integrated into product protection systems, distribution, material handling, and manufacturing. These corrugated totes are lightweight but quite strong. These totes make handling of materials, parts, and products quite efficient and easy. Corrugate plastic totes are highly cost efficient replacement or alternative for molded plastic, fiberboard, cardboard, and some of the other substrates.
Corrugated totes are provided in wide range of styles. They come in from straight sided to nestable style, and also from small to large. Corrugated totes are used for giving more durability and strength. They have sonic welded seams and have the capability of reinforcing with galvanized wire or steel. In addition to this, these corrugated totes can also be designed or customized as per the needs of the end-users.
Some of the key insights about the global corrugated totes market are given below:
- There is a growing demand for the secondary packaging material across the globe. The leading packaging manufacturers are constantly in search of materials that will be able to sustain all sorts of extreme weather conditions and other environmental conditions without causing any damage to the product. For such reasons, the packaging manufacturers use corrugated totes as a secondary packaging materials.
- These corrugated totes provide great resistance to water and thus are a highly preferred packaging option for the manufacturing industry. The material provides extensive strength, harness, and stiffness that is necessary for packaging and transportation of goods. With all such benefits of the corrugated totes, their demand is constantly increasing across the globe and thus driving the overall growth of the global market.
- The growth of the global corrugated totes market is projected to be mainly drive by the booming fresh produce industry. The growing need of these corrugated totes for providing a wide range of design due to their high levels of customization is also helping the market to grow at a rapid pace.
Global Corrugated Totes Market - An Overview:
Corrugated totes are light weight containers used for storage of products and goods from several end use industries like food, cosmetics, personal care, pharmaceuticals, etc. It is manufactured by material such as plastic, paper & paperboard, etc. Corrugated totes surrounded with steel ring from the top are used for increasing its strength and durability. Corrugated totes market is influenced by the increase in the usage for distribution in warehouses. Warehouse industry utilizes this corrugated totes for the storage of finished goods and raw material. The manufacturers of corrugated totes are focusing on increasing strength, flexibility, and rigidity. It will increase the demand for corrugated totes in other application industry. Corrugated totes commonly used for the distribution process due to its lightweight nature and easy to maintain when not in use. Corrugated totes are cost efficient as compared to carate, which reduce the cost of storage and logistics. Therefore, the demand for corrugated totes is expected to increase in the forecast period.
Global Corrugated Totes Market – Dynamics:
The corrugated totes market is expected to grow on the framework of the fresh produced industry, which is growing at a good pace in the forecast period, globally. The need for corrugated totes is expected to increase by providing variation in design, specification offered, and by fulfilling diverse storage requirement. Trend arising in the corrugated totes market by monitoring the benefits that provide systemic storage at an affordable cost. Manufacturers of corrugated totes are offering a stable and rigid alternative as compared to crates. Corrugated totes are available in different shapes and size according to the need of the customer. The increase in consumption of packaged food, which requires totes for storage is also expected to increase the demand for corrugated totes. Therefore, these are the primary factor creating a positive impact on the growth of the global corrugated totes market.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
Global Corrugated Totes Market – Segmentation:
The global corrugated totes market is segmented by product type, material type, and end use. The pricing for corrugated totes has being done based on product type segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in number of units.
By product type, the global corrugated totes market is segmented into –
- Folded Up Carton Totes
- Nestable Totes
- Stackable Totes
- Divided Corrugated Totes
- Standard RSC Box Totes
By material type, the global corrugated totes market is segmented into –
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Paper and Paperboard
By end use, the global corrugated totes market is segmented into –
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Corrugated Totes Market - Regional Outlook:
North America and Europe are expected to be the most prominent market for corrugated totes in the forecast period. Due to the highly organized structure of working needs to implement the use of corrugated totes. The Asia Pacific is expected to witness a positive growth towards corrugated totes. Owing to the increased in international trade and product of milk and fresh product in an emerging economies such as India and China is expected to increase the demand for corrugated totes in the Asia Pacific market.
Recent Developments in the Global Corrugated Totes Market:
- In August 2017, Georgia Pacific, LLC, and Koch Industries acquired Lebanon-based PAX Corrugated Products. This acquisition will help Georgia Pacific, LLC, and Koch Industries to expand its corrugated sheet production.
- In April 2019, International Paper Company acquired Envases Grau. Company has four packaging plant in Spain. It will help to grow International Paper Company business in Spain.
Global Corrugated Totes Market - Key Players:
Some of the leading players operating in the global corrugated totes market are as follows –
- Georgia Pacific, LLC
- International Paper Company
- WestRock Company
- Grief, Inc.
- Brambles Limited
- Alaska Packaging, Inc
- Packaging Corporation of America
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.