Corrugated Steel Sheets Market: Introduction
- Corrugated steel sheets are a popular siding and roofing choice for agricultural and commercial buildings, owing to their strength and durability. Corrugated steel sheets are commonly used in the residential sector in large amount in the form of roofing and siding options.
- Corrugated steel sheets have a "wavy" pattern, although several other patterns are available to choose from - including more linear and square-edged shapes
- Corrugated steel sheets are manufactured using a cold-form process, in which sheets of steel are pressed flat and then run through a roll forming process. In the process of roll forming, the sheets are hard-pressed using rolling dies that create the corrugation shapes.
Global Corrugated Steel Sheets Market: Key Drivers
- The global corrugated steel sheets market is fueled by high demand from the commercial and agriculture sectors for use in applications such as warehouses, farm houses, garages, porches, and sheds
- Corrugated steel sheets are majorly used in agricultural buildings, as these sheets feature repetitive folds on their surface. On account of the unique shape, corrugated steel sheets offer enhanced strength and reliable utility for years. The corrugated design with grooves and ridges make them stronger as compared to other roofing types.
- Nonresidential buildings that regularly use steel roofs include factory buildings, retail outlets, and other commercial buildings. Therefore, new commercial construction activities across the globe boost the demand for corrugated steel sheets. The growth in private commercial construction is expected to increase by 2027, presenting an opportunity for the industry.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Corrugated Steel Sheets Market, Request a Brochure here
Sliding Segment Expected to Create Opportunity in Market
- Steel already exhibits greater tensile strength than wood or other plastic materials. However, corrugations increase that tensile strength even further, which enhances its resistance to all kinds of weight loads and impact. The corrugated grooves increase the metal sheets’ water-shedding feature, which makes them suitable for roof and siding applications.
- Corrugated steel sheet siding is considered as one of the most suitable siding options in the market, owing to its durability and easy maintenance requirements, coupled with low cost investment.
Availability of Other Substitutes for Roofing and Sliding to Hamper Market
- Bamboo roofing sheets are a safe and environment friendly alternative to steel sheets. They offer the same standard measurements as corrugated steel roofing sheets. Furthermore, bamboo roofs are quieter in the rain and cooler in the sun than steel sheets. Furthermore, other alternatives such as plastic, zinc, or corrugated aluminum roofing panels are the major substitutes for corrugated steel sheets.
- The hike in the world price of steel in 2018 has hampered the market growth to some extent, as the demand for corrugated steel sheets is replaced by other metal sheets. Steel has historically exhibited volatility in the prices, therefore it still poses a potential threat to the industry.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Significant Share of Global Corrugated Steel Sheets Market
- In terms of region, the global corrugated steel sheets market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global corrugated steel sheets market due to increased urbanizations and rapid industrialization in the region. China emerged as major market in Asia Pacific region, followed by India, Japan, Australia, Malaysia, South Korea, and Thailand.
- Latin America is another evolving region growing at a significant rate due to a large number of construction activities and well-growing agriculture sector particularly in Brazil and Argentina
- North America is considered as comparatively a matured market and the demand for corrugated steel sheets is growing at a slower rate, owing to stable construction sector in the region
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Corrugated Steel Sheets Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global corrugated steel sheets market is a fragmented market, due to presence of several small domestic manufacturers. High growth potential of the market is attracting new local as well as international players toward the market. Key players operating in the global corrugated steel sheets market are:
- Tata BlueScope Steel
- HMAL LTD
- JSW Steel
- Bansal Roofing
- McElroy Metal
Global Corrugated Steel Sheets Market: Research Scope
Global Corrugated Steel Sheets Market, by Application
Global Corrugated Steel Sheets Market, by End-use Industry
Global Corrugated Steel Sheets Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.