Cooling Tower Water Treatment System Market: Introduction
- A cooling tower water treatment system is an integral part of process operations in many industries that helps to remove damaging impurities from the cooling tower.
- A cooling tower water treatment system helps to improve the quality of water by regulating its alkalinity, chlorides, hardness, minerals, total dissolved solids, and total suspended solids.
- Cooling towers are available in a wide range of sizes and designs based on the cooling load of an end-use solution. The cooling load is determined by the size of the industry for which heat and energy needs to be extracted.
- Major players across the globe are introducing advanced systems that help users to minimize annual cleanings, improve chemical program effectiveness, and support effective microbiological control. This is found to be attractive among users and encouraging them to invest in cooling tower water treatment system technologies.
Rapid Growth in the Industrial Sector
- Rapid growth in the industrial sector across the globe is likely to propel the growth of cooling tower water treatment systems. Impurity-free clean water is an integral part of the manufacturing sector for several processes. Rising dependency of the manufacturing sector on these systems is likely to drive the growth of the market. In addition, increasing number of power, nuclear, petroleum, and processing plants in emerging countries of the globe is driving the growth of the cooling tower water treatment system market.
Cost Required for Maintenance
- Rising operational cost of maintenance faced by industries impacts the growth of the cooling tower water treatment system market. Continuous growth in the cost of energy, and issues of scaling, corrosion, fouling, and minimal equipment efficiency in a cooling tower water treatment system is influencing end-users to opt for alternative solutions. This can also impact the growth of cooling tower water treatment systems across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Cooling Tower Water Treatment Systems
- The global cooling tower water treatment system market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the cooling tower water treatment system market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the cooling tower water treatment system market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The cooling tower water treatment system market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for cooling tower water treatment systems owing to a thriving industrial sector in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Cooling Tower Water Treatment System Market
The global cooling tower water treatment system market is consolidated in nature due to presence of a wide range of global players that provide effective solutions to meet the requirements of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global cooling tower water treatment system market are:
- Accepta Ltd.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Albemarle Corp.
- Avista Technologies, Inc.
- BASF SE
- BWA Water Additives UK Ltd
- Cabot Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Ecolab, Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- GE Water and Process Technologies
- Hawkins, Inc.
- Kemira Oyj
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd.
- Solenis International LLC
- SUEZ Group
- Thermax Limited
- Veolia Water Technologies SA
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Cooling Tower Water Treatment System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Cooling Tower Water Treatment System Market: Research Scope
Global Cooling Tower Water Treatment System Market, by Type
- Natural-draft Towers
- Forced-draft Towers
- Induced-draft Towers
Global Cooling Tower Water Treatment System Market, by Size
- Small-sized Towers (Below 88 Kilowatts)
- Medium-sized Towers (88 to 352 kilowatts)
- Large-sized Towers (Above 352 kilowatts)
Global Cooling Tower Water Treatment System Market, by Component
- Chemical Feed Analyzers and Process Controllers
- Chlorine Dioxide Generation Systems
- Ion Exchange Water Softening Products
- Microfiltration Systems
- Hypochlorite Generation Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection Equipment
- Filtration Systems
- Cooling Components
Global Cooling Tower Water Treatment System Market, By Application
- Power Generation
- Mining & Metals
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage
- Oil Refining/Petrochemical
- Others (Textiles & Dyes, Chemical, etc.)
The report on the global cooling tower water treatment system market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Regional Analysis of the Global Cooling Tower Water Treatment System Market Includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.