Global Conversational Customer Engagement Software Market: Introduction
Conversational customer engagement software is a substitute approach to ticket-based customer service, which uses the customer records and database and not the incident as the center of action. This facilitates omni-channel customer service which prioritize the tickets on the basis of identity and a history and enable customers to interact with and be identified by the software, using any channel at any time.
Global Conversational Customer Engagement Software Market – Dynamics
Increasing Need for Customer Retention and Customer Satisfaction
The need for customer retention and customer satisfaction across industries around the globe has increased. Conversational customer engagement software enables human interaction and leverages automatic customer lookup and customer query with skills-based agent which helps in achieving customer satisfaction. This, in turn, is driving the global conversational customer engagement software market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Improves Operational Efficiency
Conversational customer engagement software has reportedly increased the efficiency of companies. The ROI with respect to investment has increased with conversational customer engagement software. Adoption by SMEs and startups to handle queries via advance digital technology has also increased, which is driving the growth of the conversational customer engagement software market.
System Downtime at the time of Integration
Integration of conversational customer engagement software within an enterprise is expected to hamper the workflow system for short term period . This is because regions such as Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America still use the conventional or traditional system to co-ordinate with their customers. The deployment of conversational customer engagement software will impact the revenue for the short term and this would indirectly impact the demand for conversational customer engagement software.
North America Expected to Dominate the Global Conversational Customer Engagement Software Market
In terms of region, the global conversational customer engagement software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the global conversational customer engagement software market during the forecast period, due to availability of low-cost labor in the region.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
COVID-19 Impact on the Global Conversational Customer Engagement Software Market
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to adversely impact the global conversational customer engagement software market for a short-term period. This is because the demand for products and services has reduced drastically, due to lockdown. This, in turn, has resulted in decrease in customer queries and customer engagement processes.
Global Conversational Customer Engagement Software Market – Competition Landscape
- In April 2020, Conversocial announced a new platform combining AI and human agents in a single platform. Conversocial is empowering brands to deliver unique experiences, at scale, across the customer lifecycle. The new conversational customer experience platform has integrated four key capabilities which includes agent workspace, bots, notify, and insights.
Established in 2009, Conversocial is highly focused on integrating and simplifying the communication between a brand and its customer by combining human agents and bots in a single platform. In 2019, the company acquired Assist, a leading enterprise chatbot platform, providing its customers with an advanced, integrated experience across bot and human agents.
Global Conversational Customer Engagement Software Market: Segmentation
The global conversational customer engagement software market can be segmented based on:
Global Conversational Customer Engagement Software Market, by Deployment
Based on deployment, the global conversational customer engagement software market can be divided into:
Global Conversational Customer Engagement Software Market, by Industry
Based on industry, the global conversational customer engagement software market can be classified into:
- IT & Telecommunication
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Media & Entertainment
- Government & Public
- Travel & Hospitality
Regional Analysis of Global Conversational Customer Engagement Software Market:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.