Content Services Platform: Introduction
- Content services platform is a software that enables users to create, collaborate, share, and store text, video, and audio content. It is a set of services and micro services, exemplified either as separate applications or an integrated product suite. Content service platform share common repositories and APIs, to exploit diverse content types and to serve multiple customer and numerous use cases across an organization.
- Content service platform has the ability to manage and store the metadata of digitized content and file sync and transfer from a single platform.
- The global content services platform market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to the increase in demand for cloud-based content services platform among organizations
Global Content Services Platform Market: Dynamics
Global Content Services Platform Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Increase in awareness among organizations about the benefits of content services platform is expected to boost the content services platform market during the forecast period. Content services platform helps provide end-to-end visibility and access of content.
- Rise in adoption of cloud-based content services platform among organizations is anticipated to boost the demand for content services platform across the globe. Cloud-based content services platform has lower deployment cost.
- Increase in adoption of social, mobile, analytics, and cloud (SMAC) technologies is also estimated to fuel the market during the forecast period
- Proliferation of digital content across enterprises is projected to drive the global content services platform market in the next few years
- Growth in need for delivering contextualized user experience among organizations is also estimated to propel the global content services platform market during the forecast period
- Rise in adoption of end-to-end, cross-platform solutions across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for content services platform during the forecast period
- Data privacy and security concerns are projected to hamper the content services platform market during the forecast period
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Content Services Platform Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced businesses to change the way they do business through digital transformation. Hence, demand for electronic documents has increased of late. This, in turn, is boosting the demand for content service platforms.
- Content services platform is a key component of digital transformation, as customer interactions begin and end with content. Currently, various processes are completely dependent on technology solutions such as content services platform. This is anticipated to propel the demand for content services platform during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Content Services Platform Market
- In terms of region, the global content services platform market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global content services platform market in 2019, due to the extensive adoption of content services platform during the COVID-19 pandemic in the region. The U.S. is the key country of the market in the region.
- The content services platform market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the growth in digitization of business processes and shift toward advanced technology or platform adoption in countries such as India, China, and Japan.
Global Content Services Platform Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the content services platform market. Rapid technological advancements have created immense opportunities in the global content services platform market. Content service platform vendors are focusing on inorganic growth strategies such as strategic collaborations and merger and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach. For instance, in October 2020, Hyland Software Inc. acquired Alfresco Software, a U.S. based content services platform and services provider, to expand its offerings and market share in the content services platform market.
Key Players Operating in Global Content Services Platform Market Include:
- Adobe Inc.
- Box, Inc.
- Fabasoft AG
- GRM Information Management
- Hyland Software, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- M-Files Corporation
- Micro Focus International plc
- Microsoft Corporation
- Newgen Software Technologies Limited
- OpenText Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SER Group
Global Content Services Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Content Services Platform Market, by Component
Global Content Services Platform Market, by Deployment
Global Content Services Platform Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Content Services Platform Market, by End-user
- IT and Telecommunication
- Retail & E-commerce
- Transportation & Logistics
Global Content Services Platform Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- eContent Services Platform
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Platform
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.