Global Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) Market: Introduction
Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) is an IT security technology for removing potentially malicious code from files. Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) technology removes all file components that are not approved within the system's definitions and policies rather than just determining or detecting the malware.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) Market
Global Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) Market – Dynamics
Increasing Rate of Data Breach and Cyber Attacks
The growing number of cyber-attacks and data breach across the globe is driving the need for content disarm and reconstruction (CDR). A recent ServiceNow survey (conducted by Ponemon) states that:
- Of the 3,000 companies surveyed, almost half admitted that their organization suffered a data breach in the last two years.
- Of those who suffered data breach, 34% knew they were prone but did nothing.
The growing number of cyber-attacks and data breach is expected to drive the growth of the CDR market.
Data Privacy, Lack of Transparency, and Lack of Training
Cloud-based services are creating their own challenges for enterprises. In the survey by SANS institute below are the following major issues for the adoption of the technology:
- Lack of transparency about the remediation status of vulnerabilities
- Not knowing the frequency of third-party patching
Lack of knowledge and training about an organization’s cloud services also emerged as a challenge to the market, specifically in Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, and South America
North America to Dominate the Global Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) Market
In terms of region, the global content disarm and reconstruction (CDR) market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the content disarm and reconstruction (CDR) market during the forecast period due to its strong adoption from SMEs within security management.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
COVID-19 Impact on the Global Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) Market
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to moderately impact the global content disarm and reconstruction (CDR) market for a short-term period. The lockdown and shutdown resulted in closure of organizations, leading to low investment in new technology due to strong crunch in the financial position of SMEs as well as large enterprises.
Global Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) Market – Competition Landscape
- In April 2019, Votiro Cybersec Global Limited, announced a partnership with Box, a leading cloud content management platform committed to bringing secure, centralized, and cloud-native content services to organizations worldwide. An additional layer of protection for security sensitive organizations will be provided by Votiro File Disarmer for Box.
Votiro Cybersec Global Limited
Incorporated in 1997, Votiro Cybersec Global Limited is a global leader in content disarm and reconstruction (CDR) technology. The company’s proprietary next-generation CDR technology allows users to safely open email attachments, download and transfer files, share content, and use removable media, while keeping performance and functionality intact. The company has more than 400 customers across the globe and is certified by the international standard of Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (ISO/IEC 15408).
Global Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) Market: Segmentation
The global content disarm and reconstruction (CDR) market can be segmented based on:
- Enterprise Size
Global Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) Market, by Enterprise Size
Based on enterprise size, the global content disarm and reconstruction (CDR) market can be divided into:
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global content disarm and reconstruction (CDR) market can be segregated into:
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Telecom & Information Technology (IT)
- Wholesale Distribution
- Non-profit Organizations
- Food and Beverage
- Others (Hospitality, Government, and Public Sector, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.