Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market - Introduction
- Contact center as a service is a cloud based solution that allows enterprises to use the software of the contact center providers’.
- This service model offers various deployment options to customers: public, private, hybrid, and multi-cloud.
- Various delivery model such as software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) can be implemented.
- Contact center as a service is a flexible option for many enterprises as it offers scalability as per operational needs, and flexibility to pay for only the technology needed.
- Investments on contact center as a service is low, as organizations do not have to take care of the model along with the operations and maintenance.
- Usage of the solution significantly reduces capital expenditure and operational expenditure and it has the capability to serve more customers
Technological advancements for better customer experience expected to drive the contact center as a service (CCaaS) market
- Customers are increasingly becoming digitally conscious. Digitization of the customer experience helps provide better services. This in turn is augmenting the market. Digitization initiatives taken by various countries across the globe are also driving the contact center as a service (CCaaS) market.
- Technological developments have a strong impact on the global contact center as a service (CCaaS) market. Advantages such as faster service, better compliance management, flexibility, and analytics service offered by contact center as a service are expected to propel the large-scale adoption of contact center as a service solutions across the globe.
Security concerns expected to restrain the contact center as a service (CCaaS) market
- Security concerns associated with the vulnerabilities of the public cloud might have a negative impact on the contact center as a service market.
- Moreover, high initial investment associated with the contact center as a service market results in lower adoption of the service especially by small and medium enterprises; this is expected to cause hindrance in the growth of the contact center as a service market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market
- On the basis of region, the global contact center as a service market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global contact center as a service market during the forecast period, due to advancements in technology and enhanced customer experiences in the region.
- The major shareholder in this region is the U.S. resulting in rising share of North America in the contact center as a service market.
Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market - Competitive Landscape
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market
- Liveops, Inc.
- CenturyLink, Inc.
- Evolve IP, LLC.
- Talkdesk, Inc,
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Aspect Software, Inc.
- NICE Ltd.
- Five9 Inc.
Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market: Research Scope
Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market, by Type
Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market, by Industry
- Telecom & IT
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Public Sector
- ‘Retail & Consumer Goods
Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.