Consumer Video Feedback Software: Introduction
- Consumer video feedback software, often known as video survey software, allows businesses to record, analyze, and share video comments from customers.
- These tools assist businesses in conducting market research or getting customer feedback to gather deeper and more complex information than text-based input can provide.
- Marketing teams, researchers, product managers, and advertisers use consumer video feedback software to collect qualitative and actionable data that can be used to make business decisions related to marketing campaigns, branding strategy, marketing, product design, customer experience (CX), and retail store innovation.
- Consumer video feedback software is closely related to user research software and survey software. Although there is some overlap between these categories, consumer video feedback solutions focus on collecting, managing, and analyzing video information rather than text-based quantitative feedback.
- Some consumer video feedback software can record the customer's feedback, while some others can record the user using a service or product.
- Consumer feedback videos can be used for product improvement and market research, or displayed on a website as social proof. This is likely to lead to demand for consumer video feedback software during the forecast period.
Global Consumer Video Feedback Software Market: Dynamics
Global Consumer Video Feedback Software Market: Key Drivers
- The consumer video feedback software market is anticipated to expand during the forecast period due to complex large-scale operations, the prevailing trend toward real-time work, high operating costs, and the rapid adoption of advanced solutions which are some of the main reasons driving demand for consumer video feedback software solutions and services around the world.
- Additionally, rising digital transformation to improve operations and enhance process security in an organization is likely to propel the consumer video feedback software market in the next few years.
- Growing popularity of cloud-based solutions and services is likely to boost and create opportunities for the consumer video feedback market in the coming years.
- Partnerships, collaborations, and new product launches are offering opportunities to the consumer video feedback software market.
- However, the lack of awareness and scarcity of trained resources to handle advanced solutions at potential cost and high productivity, is expected to negatively impact the adoption of consumer video feedback software during the forecast years.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Consumer Video Feedback Software Market
- The impact of COVID-19 across the globe resulted in some countries seeing an increase in the number of registered COVID-19 cases, followed by strict lockdowns and social isolation. All major retail stores, restaurants, and hotels in all major economies across the globe had been closed for at least five months.
- Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the use of consumer video feedback software has increased in the global marketplace. Organizations are using tools such as consumer video feedback software to understand customer behavior and improve their experience of the pandemic.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Consumer Video Feedback Software Market
- The global consumer video feedback software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Growth of the consumer video feedback software market in North America is driven by globalization and early adoption of various technologies. North America dominates the global consumer video feedback software market due to growing economies in the region.
- In Europe, the consumer video feedback software market is booming due to growth in the telecommunications and IT industry.
- The Asia Pacific consumer video feedback software market is also growing rapidly due to increasing adoption of advanced technologies, smart city projects, and steady economic growth.
Global Consumer Video Feedback Software Market: Competition Landscape
- Several local and global players are active in the consumer video feedback software market with a strong presence and established technologies. Rapid introduction of new advanced technological tools and use of digital devices is expanding the growth of the consumer video feedback software market.
- FocusVision combines advanced online focus group and interview functions with practical services and offers a good alternative to a focus group or a face-to-face meeting, but with the flexibility and convenience of being online so that people can get the most out of conversations.
Key players operating in the global consumer video feedback software market include:
- Medallia Inc.
- Plotto Ltd
Global Consumer Video Feedback Software Market: Research Scope
Global Consumer Video Feedback Software Market, by Deployment
Global Consumer Video Feedback Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Consumer Video Feedback Software Market, by End-user
- IT and Telecommunications
Global Consumer Video Feedback Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.