Global Construction Sustainable Materials Market: Overview
One of the major activities that cause maximum pollution across the globe is construction activities. That’s why several sustainable materials have been developed to replace the existing conventional materials. These new materials help in saving water, energy, and other different non-renewable resources. Shift to use of construction sustainable materials is profitable for builders so as to be compliant with future environmental regulations.
Global Construction Sustainable Materials Market: Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global construction sustainable materials market are listed below:
- In August 2019, DuPont, a global leader in the construction sustainable materials market, announced a new partnership with Habitat for Humanity International. This partnership will allow DuPont to help Habitat for Humanity in building sustainable home projects that are highly energy efficient. This partnership will also allow employees of the company with ample opportunities for volunteering.
- In July 2019, BASF announced that it is planning to invest in a production plant for production of tert-Butylamine (tBA). This will be the second production plant in China and will be based in Nanjing. With this production plant, the annual tBA production capacity of BASF will grow by over 30%. The plant is expected to be active by 2020 and will get help from the cutting edge technology provide by BASF to produce the desired products.
- Bauder, a leader in the global construction sustainable materials recently announced that it has been awarded by Woodland Trust Certificate from the Woodlands Trust, the UK’s biggest woodland conservation charitable organization.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Construction Sustainable Materials Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Construction Sustainable Materials Market: Drivers and Restraints
There has been a growing trend across the globe of constructing green buildings with LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. To get this certification, builders are complying with stricter norms and using sustainable materials. Additionally, such green buildings are gaining massive popularity among consumers. This has been seen to drive the global construction sustainable materials market.
Another key driving factor for the growth of the construction sustainable materials market is ill effects of traditional building materials on the environment as well as on people. This has encouraged the uptake of more environment-friendly materials and thus helped in the development of the market.
However, the high cost of these sustainable materials is turning out to be a key restraining factor for the growth of the global construction sustainable materials market.
Global Construction Sustainable Materials Market: Geographical Outlook
Depending on geography, the global construction sustainable materials is segmented into five key regions viz. North America, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Of these regional segments, the global market is currently dominated by North America region. It is expected that the region will continue its dominance over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. This growth of the North America construction sustainable materials is due to the maximum rate of conversion of using conventional materials to sustainable materials so as to tackle the growing issue of climate change and other environmental concerns though LEED certifications.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
On the other hand, Asia Pacific segment is expected to witness the highest growth potential during the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. This high growth rate is due to the rapid urbanization and construction activities that are taking place in emerging economies such as India and China.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.