Global Construction Equipment Rental Market: Overview
A surge in the mining and construction activities, particularly in the developing parts of the world is likely to fuel growth of the global construction equipment rental market in the years to come. With the advent of various new technologies, such as mapping features, equipment service tracking, and automated service improvements, the global construction equipment rental market is likely to witness considerable growth in the years to come. Technological upgradation or enhancements provided by the manufacturers of original equipment are further expected to drive the renting services for construction equipment in the market.
Technological progress made in the heavy machinery and automotive sectors has ushered in several new features in the market, which is likely to play a catalytic role in driving the demand for rented construction equipment in the years to come. Manufacturers are emphasizing on the integration of high-end safety features, such as additional work lights, 360-degree camera visual, and lift assist. They are also focused toward offering systems that need less maintenance and better operational efficiency. However, features such as these do not come cheap and are not affordable to many of the small contractors and builders. Some builders who cannot afford such high-end machines opt for rental services for construction equipment, which is likely to trigger expansion of the global construction equipment rental market in the years to come.
Product, and region are the two important parameters based on which the global construction equipment rental market has been categorized. Such dissection of the market comes with the purpose to offer stakeholders with a detailed and clear analysis of the global construction equipment rental market.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Global Construction Equipment Rental Market: Notable Developments
One of the developments that offer a glimpse of the market dynamics about the global construction equipment rental market is mentioned below:
- In March 2019, Canada-based Cooper Equipment Rentals Ltd. made an acquisition of an independent equipment rental company, Prime Rentals Ltd. The acquisition is likely to expand the reach of Cooper Equipment Rentals Ltd.
- In January 2019, French equipment renting service provider, Loxam’s wholly owned subsidiary in the UK, Nationwide Platforms Limited, acquired UK Platforms Limited. The latter specializes in the supply of powered access units and has around 3000 such units the country. This acquisition is likely to strengthen the position of Nationwide Platforms Limited, in provisioning powered access units.
Some of the prominent organizations in the global construction equipment rental market include the below-mentioned:
- Kanamoto Co. Ltd.
- H&E Equipment Services, Inc
- Taiyokenki Rental Co., Ltd.
- United Rentals Inc.
- Maxim Crane Works, L.P.
- Nishio Rent All Co. Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Construction Equipment Rental Market, ask for a customized report
Global Construction Equipment Rental Market: Key Trends
The global construction equipment rental market is marked with the prevalence of the following restraints, drivers, and opportunities.
Trend toward Automation to Support Rising Demand for these Rental Services
The growth of the global construction equipment rental market is estimated to be driven by the rapid growth of the construction sector, particularly in the developing nations. Much of the growth in the developing countries is ascribed to the augmented expenditure in the development of non-residential, residential, and infrastructure sectors. For instance, growing investments in the making of expressways, bridges, metros, smart cities, highways, and roads is likely to drive the demand for rented construction equipment. In addition, with the rising number of nuclear families, there is a need for construction of more houses, which also calls for rental services of construction equipment. All these factors are estimated to propel growth of the global construction equipment rental market in the years to come.
Furthermore, the rising trend toward automation is estimated to play an important role in driving the demand for rental of construction equipment. Renting out of construction equipment saves the cost of purchasing a new one and at the same time it also lessens operational cost, maintenance cost, and cost of labor. The cost saving factor is likely to work in favor of the growth of the global construction equipment rental market over the tenure of analysis. However, strict regulations pertaining to the emissions are likely to impede the development of the global construction equipment rental market in the near future.
Global Construction Equipment Rental Market: Geographical Analysis
North America is estimated to account for a sizeable chunk of the global construction equipment rental market and is expected to retain its territorial dominance over the period of assessment. Such growth of the North America market is ascribed to the rise in expenditure toward infrastructural constructions and sound growth of the residential construction sector. Despite such bright outlook, the present ongoing global pandemic paints a bleak picture for the region in the present times. Covid-19 has brought all activities, including construction, to a standstill and many have lost job. Hence, the market in North America is likely to suffer a setback temporarily.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.