Construction Additives Market: Construction Additives Provide Protection, Strength, and Durability
- Construction additives are ingredients that are added or used during the construction of buildings. Mostly chemical additives are added in cement to enhance its properties for use in different applications. Construction additives include mineral additives, chemical additives, and fiber-based additives.
- Moreover, in certain cases, cement needs to have corrosion-proof properties. In order to achieve protection, strength, and durability, several chemicals, modifiers, and agents are used in the building & construction industry.
- Construction additives are widely used to protect bridges, pavement, and tunnels from external conditions. Mostly, chemical or synthetic additives are used as construction additives.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report here
Key Drivers of Global Construction Additives Market
- Construction additives have major applications in the global building & construction sector, due to superior protection that they offer to structures. Most civil engineers and civil contractors have been using protection additives and strength-improving additives over the last few years to improve the durability of public structures across the world. Increasing demand for improving cement properties in various applications is expected to fuel the global construction additives market in the next few years.
- High investments have been witnessed in the building & construction industry in the last few years. Improving economic conditions in developing economies, especially in the construction sector, are anticipated to boost the global construction additives market in the near future.
Chemical Segment to Witness Growth
- In terms of product, the global construction additives market can be divided into mineral additives, chemical additives, and fiber additives. The chemical additives segment of the global construction additives market is projected to hold a major market share during the forecast period. The segment comprises sub-segments such as plasticizers, accelerators, waterproofing agents, air-entertaining agents, and others. Chemical additives is an important ingredient extensively used in the global building & construction industry.
- The mineral additives segment is projected to follow the chemical additives segment during the forecast period. High demand for fly ash, silica fumes, and other minerals in the global building & construction industry is driving the global construction additives market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
Growth of Residential Segment to Drive Market
- Based on application, the global construction additives market can be segmented into residential, commercial, and infrastructure. The residential segment is projected to gain higher share of the global market during the forecast period. A large amount of cement is consumed in the residential sector, with the demand for strength improvers for use in various building materials being high across the globe. This factor is projected to boost the global market for construction additives in the next few years.
- The commercial segment is projected to hold a key share of the global construction additives market in the near future. Rapid growth in the construction of commercial buildings is led by increased industrialization and risen private investments in the global construction industry. These key factors are projected to propel the global construction additives market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Leading Share of Global Construction Additives Market
- Geographically, the global market for construction additives can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a major share of the global construction additives market, followed by North America and Europe, during the forecast period. Rising demand for waterproofing agents and plasticizers in China, Japan, and India is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market in the region during the forecast period.
- Rising private investments in developing economies in Asia Pacific, such as Indonesia and Vietnam, is a major factor anticipated to drive the market in the region during the forecast period
- The construction additives market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a moderate pace in the near future. Construction additives are imported in countries such as Brazil, Mexico, and South Africa, due to limited presence of manufacturing companies in these countries. Increase in government expenditure on the construction of development projects and public infrastructures is projected to drive the demand for construction additives in both these regions in the next few years.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global construction additives market is fragmented in nature, due to presence of small-sized and domestic players operating in the global market. A few of the key players operating in the global construction additives market are:
- BASF SE
- Sika AG
- Dow Chemicals
- Evonik Industries
- W. R. Grace
- RPM International Inc.
- Fosroc Inc.
Global Construction Additives Market: Research Scope
Global Construction Additives Market, by Product
- Mineral Additives
- Chemical Additives
- Fiber Additives
Global Construction Additives Market, by Application
Global Construction Additives Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.