Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market: Introduction
- Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) application is an integrated set of software applications which provide configuration, pricing, and quote generation activities for sales negotiations. The configure price and quote application works with various business applications such as CRM and ERP to provide accurate data.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market: Dynamics
- Increasing demand for automation solutions
- Increasing adoption of the automation process by various enterprises to reduce the process time and cost have accelerated the demand for configure price and quote applications. The configure price and quote application generates a seamless bridge between customer-facing front-end systems such as e-commerce solutions, CRM, customer services, etc and back-end solutions such as enterprise resource planning and other legacy solutions which helps companies to increase their operational efficiencies, sales success, and profit margin. The configure price and quote application helps companies to accelerate their sales strategy by centralizing business rules, product pricing, data, discounting, contracts, and creating an automation approval process.
North America Dominated the Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global configure price and quote (CPQ) application market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held dominant share of the global configure price and quote (CPQ) application market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are major countries that drive the market in the region. Significant presence of market leaders such as Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc, SAP SE, and Configure One, Inc. and the trend of early adoption of technology are some of the factors which provide the dominant position to the region in the global configure price and quote application market.
- The configure price and quote (CPQ) application market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are major countries of the CPQ application market in the region. Increasing adoption of cloud platforms, majorly by small & medium enterprises among countries in the Asia Pacific region, has accelerated the configure price and quote application market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market
Key players operating in the global configure price and quote (CPQ) application market are listed below:
- Accenture plc
- Apttus Corporation
- CloudSense Ltd.
- Configure One, Inc.
- FPX, LLC
- Oracle Corporation
- PandaDoc Inc.
- PROS Holdings Inc
- Salesforce.com, Inc
- SAP SE
- Tacton Systems
- Vlocity, Inc
- Yagna iQ Inc.
- Zuora Inc.
Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market: Research Scope
Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market, by Industry
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- IT & Telecom
Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market, by Deployment Model
- On Premises
- Cloud Based
Figure: Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market, by Deployment Model
Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) Application Market , by Region
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.