Concrete Protective Liners Market: Introduction
- Concrete protective liners provide protection to concrete from mechanical damage as well as corrosive and erosive environments in a wide range of industrial, construction, and other applications
Global Concrete Protective Liners Market: Key Drivers
- The global concrete protective liners market is fueled by high demand from the industrial sector for use in applications such as water management and wastewater management and increase in infrastructure development across the world
- Concrete protective liners are largely employed in protecting concrete from harsh environments and abrasive mediums in order to improve the service life of concrete works
- Concrete protective liners are used in concrete buildings to protect them from the external environment. Key applications of concrete protective liners include transportation and storage of liquids, wherein chemical resistance is required.
- Effective protection of concrete is ensured by using liners, which offer various benefits, such as flexibility, ductility, and resistance to corrosion, when used with concrete with high strength and high stiffness.
- Concrete is effectively protected by using concrete protective liners, which helps prolong the service life of buildings. Thus, these liners are useful in various construction applications such as new infrastructure development and renovation activities.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Concrete Protective Liners Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Molecular Sieves Segment to Dominate Global Concrete Protective Liners Market
- Constructions such as manholes, which are designed for collection, storage, and transportation of liquids, are made of concrete. However, concrete is not suitable for permanent contact with a lot of mediums around manholes. Hence, a concrete surface needs to be protected from external attacks such as corrosion. Concrete protective liners made of polyethylene offer durable protection to concrete constructions, manholes, and concrete pipes.
- Concrete protective liners made of high-density polyethylene offer absolute mechanical anchoring and bridging of cracks in concrete along with excellent shear and impact strength
North America Expected to Hold a Significant Share of Global Concrete Protective Liners Market
- In terms of region, the global concrete protective liners market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America was the leading market for concrete protective liners, in terms of both value and volume, in 2018. The trade war between China and the U.S. and volatility and uncertainty in the global economy are projected to have a significant influence the market in the region in the near future.
- Europe emerged as the second-largest market for concrete protective liners in 2018, due to the large number of renovation projects being implemented in the region. The market in the region is expected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, high focus on research and development activities and technological advancements are expected to positively impact the concrete protective liners market in Europe during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific holds a considerable share of the global concrete protective liners market. The region is expected to be the rapidly expanding market for concrete protective liners, in terms of both value and volume, during the forecast period. Rapid industrialization and urbanization, lenient norms regarding investments, and growing number of infrastructure development projects across the region are expected to augment the market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period. The two regions are likely to create lucrative opportunities for the concrete protective liners market from 2019 to 2027.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Concrete Protective Liners Market here
Key Players Operating in Global Concrete Protective Liners Market
The global concrete protective liners market is a fragmented market, due to presence of several international and domestic manufacturers. Presence of a large number of small- and medium-sized players makes the market highly competitive. High growth potential of the market is attracting new local as well as international players toward the market. Key players operating in the global concrete protective liners market are:
- Agru America
- Colorado Lining
- Herrenknecht Formwork
- GSE Environmental
- Frank GmbH
Global Concrete Protective Liners Market: Research Scope
Global Concrete Protective Liners Market, by Material
Global Concrete Protective Liners Market, by Application
- Water Management
- Waste Management
- Building & Construction
Global Concrete Protective Liners Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.