Concrete Protective Liners Market: Introduction
- Concrete protective liners provide protection to concrete from mechanical damage as well as corrosive and erosive environments in a wide range of industrial, construction, and other applications
Global Concrete Protective Liners Market: Key Drivers
- The global concrete protective liners market is fueled by high demand from the industrial sector for use in applications such as water management and wastewater management and increase in infrastructure development across the world
- Concrete protective liners are largely employed in protecting concrete from harsh environments and abrasive mediums in order to improve the service life of concrete works
- Concrete protective liners are used in concrete buildings to protect them from the external environment. Key applications of concrete protective liners include transportation and storage of liquids, wherein chemical resistance is required.
- Effective protection of concrete is ensured by using liners, which offer various benefits, such as flexibility, ductility, and resistance to corrosion, when used with concrete with high strength and high stiffness.
- Concrete is effectively protected by using concrete protective liners, which helps prolong the service life of buildings. Thus, these liners are useful in various construction applications such as new infrastructure development and renovation activities.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Concrete Protective Liners Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Molecular Sieves Segment to Dominate Global Concrete Protective Liners Market
- Constructions such as manholes, which are designed for collection, storage, and transportation of liquids, are made of concrete. However, concrete is not suitable for permanent contact with a lot of mediums around manholes. Hence, a concrete surface needs to be protected from external attacks such as corrosion. Concrete protective liners made of polyethylene offer durable protection to concrete constructions, manholes, and concrete pipes.
- Concrete protective liners made of high-density polyethylene offer absolute mechanical anchoring and bridging of cracks in concrete along with excellent shear and impact strength
North America Expected to Hold a Significant Share of Global Concrete Protective Liners Market
- In terms of region, the global concrete protective liners market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America was the leading market for concrete protective liners, in terms of both value and volume, in 2018. The trade war between China and the U.S. and volatility and uncertainty in the global economy are projected to have a significant influence the market in the region in the near future.
- Europe emerged as the second-largest market for concrete protective liners in 2018, due to the large number of renovation projects being implemented in the region. The market in the region is expected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, high focus on research and development activities and technological advancements are expected to positively impact the concrete protective liners market in Europe during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific holds a considerable share of the global concrete protective liners market. The region is expected to be the rapidly expanding market for concrete protective liners, in terms of both value and volume, during the forecast period. Rapid industrialization and urbanization, lenient norms regarding investments, and growing number of infrastructure development projects across the region are expected to augment the market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period. The two regions are likely to create lucrative opportunities for the concrete protective liners market from 2019 to 2027.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Concrete Protective Liners Market here
Key Players Operating in Global Concrete Protective Liners Market
The global concrete protective liners market is a fragmented market, due to presence of several international and domestic manufacturers. Presence of a large number of small- and medium-sized players makes the market highly competitive. High growth potential of the market is attracting new local as well as international players toward the market. Key players operating in the global concrete protective liners market are:
- Agru America
- Colorado Lining
- Herrenknecht Formwork
- GSE Environmental
- Frank GmbH
Global Concrete Protective Liners Market: Research Scope
Global Concrete Protective Liners Market, by Material
Global Concrete Protective Liners Market, by Application
- Water Management
- Waste Management
- Building & Construction
Global Concrete Protective Liners Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.