Concentrated Juices Market Forecast and CAGR
According to latest research by Transparency Market Research, concentrated juices market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. Demand for concentrated juices will witness steady growth in short-term, with optimistic growth outlook in the long-run. Muted demand from beverages industry would mean limited opportunities in near future, however, sales of concentrated juices in retail sector will provide momentum.
What is Driving Demand for Concentrated Juices?
The partial dehydration of fruit juices leaves a thick syrup is what is called a juice concentrate and like fruit juices this is also a rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Its utilization is also simple as it only needs to be rehydrated with a little amount of water.
The increasing demand for convenient foods and the increasing awareness about healthy lifestyle among the modern consumers is what is accelerating the growth of this product. The wholesome eating habits that the consumers are opting for these days is another potent factor. Moreover, its utilization is just not limited to household but these can also be used to produce considerable amount of fruit juices in beverages industry.
Apart from these on a health point of view these juice concentrates can help in maintaining heart health, decreased inflation and promoting skin health. The most potent driver for its increased popularity among smart consumers is its affordability and increased shelf life as compared to fresh fruit juices. These come in a number of flavors from being single fruit to mixed fruit and also a variety of sugar and preservative concentration levels.
Beverage Industry Utilization Affecting the Concentrated Juices Sales
Conventionally these syrups are utilized in the fruit juice manufacturing industries as a cheaper alternative to fresh fruits. This not only saves the manufacturing time but also brings down the processing cost. However, the increasing demand for fresh fruits-based juices have severely affected its utilization in the beverages industry.
The Covid-19 pandemic did provide a needed bloom to this product’s market. The citrus juice concentrates consumption increased during this time as these were an affordable and uncontaminated source with longer shelf life to fresh citrus fruits. Their versatility also challenges the seasonal nature of the fresh fruits.
China Concentrated Juices Market Outlook
China is the leading producer of variety of fruits and vegetables. According to the European Fresh Produce Association, in 2013 China alone produced more than 200 Tons of fresh fruits and the production is increasing at an average rate of about 9% every year. The increasing demand for the fresh fruits-based products and whole fruits in daily dietary is what is accelerating the market growth of this product.
Fresh fruits juice is also the raw material for the production of concentrated juices and hence a production such surplus can ensure a sustainable supply chain of raw material to the manufacturers. The technological benefits and the skilled human resource are what is making this geography a lucrative site for the juice concentrate manufacturers.
Moreover, it is the exporting giant with trade in almost every continent which enables the manufacturers to provide their product a robust market expansion plan. The aware audience is another prospect that will help the product market to grow in the domestic marketplace as well.
Europe Demand Outlook for Concentrated Juices
According to the European Fruit Juice Association, the fruit juice consumption across the European Union was more than 9 Bn Liters in the year 2015. The data covered the fresh juice as well as the concentrated juice indicating the trends are nowhere showing any decline in the in the past decade and the numbers are expected to grow with an increasing population.
The marketplace can provide a significant growth to the product owing to its affordability and popularity for a longer shelf life. Moreover, the increasing demand in this region for a more wholesome and convenient from of foods can prove to be significant market growth accelerator. Also, the reliance of this region mainly on exports for fruit-based products may prove to be a lucrative business opportunity of the concentrated juice manufacturers.
Who are the Key Manufacturers and Suppliers of Concentrated Juices?
Some of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of concentrated juices include Ocean Spray, Lakewood Inc., Welch's, Hormel Foods Corporation, The Coca-Cola Company, Nutraceutical Corporation, Dole.co.th, Northwest Naturals, Vilore Foods Company Inc., Brownwood Acres Foods Inc., Santa Cruz Natural Incorporated, Mott's LLP, Goya Foods Inc., Pioneer Foods Ltd., Cool Breeze Beverages, Country Spoon, Swanson, Tractor Beverage Co., PT Organics Ltd., Biotta Juices, and others.
The manufacturers now a days are impressing providing their product range under organic, non-GMO, etc. labels. They are also funding research and development initiatives to reduce the amount of sugar and the preservative levels in the concentrated juices. Market trends shows more products based on 100% fruit juices and minimal preservatives.
- Single Fruit
- Mixed Fruit
- Fruit and Vegetable Mixed
By Distribution Channel
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumers
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retails
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.