Computer Numerical Control Machines: Introduction
- A Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine is a motorized maneuverable tool which is monitored by a computer, according to specific input instructions.
Key Drivers of the Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market
- CNC machines have the ability to decrease the manpower requirement and provide accurate machining services in lesser time. The complete process of CNC machining depends on CAD and CAM software.
- The product has wide usage in the fabrication industry as a result of its quick and accurate work. Key producers offer innovative technologies to perform multiple operations including cutting, drilling, facing, turning, and grinding.
- Growing demand for metal cutting in the automotive industry is expected to create demand for different CNC machines at the global level. It has been estimated that introduction of electric vehicles globally is creating demand for CNC machines. Automotive manufacturers prefer to install multiple CNC machines for all fabrication and mechanical cutting purposes.
Rising Demand for Milling Machines to Create New Market Opportunities
- Increasing requirement for advanced machining tools which have the ability to simplify complex machining processes is driving the demand for milling machines. Moreover, growing adoption of digitalization coupled with the need to automate the metal cutting process in manufacturing units to develop components and products with complex geometry is likely to create new opportunities in the CNC machines market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Computer Numerical Control Machines Market, Request for a Sample
Volatility in Raw Material Cost to Hamper the Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market
- The global CNC machines market is impacted negatively as a result of high initial investment requirement. Furthermore, changing metal prices have resulted in lower profits for CNC machine manufacturers.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Computer Numerical Control Machines
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing computer numerical control machines market in 2018. This dominance is attributed to the extensive adoption of CNC machines in China, India, and Japan. Key manufacturers operating in the Asia Pacific market are DMG Mori Co., Ltd., Yamazaki Mazak Corporation, and Okuma Corporation. Increasing government initiatives for development of small & medium industries is also driving market demand.
- Europe is expected to be the fastest growing region in the computer numerical control machines market. Key players driving this market growth are Dr. Johannes Heidenahain GmbH, Datron AG, and Sandvik AB.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global computer numerical control machines market is fragmented in nature. Key market participants are signing strategic partnerships and taking strategic merger and acquisition decisions to increase their global market reach. Moreover, major companies are investing in research and development activities. They are working to improve the machine designs and provide multiple operations with a single machine. This trait is set to improve plant productivity. For instance, Hurco Companies, Inc. invested US$ 4.7 Mn in product development and for innovation. A few of the key players operating in the global computer numerical control machines market are listed below:
- Amada Co., Ltd.
- Amera Seiki
- Dalian Machine Tool Group (DMTG) Corporation
- Datron AG
- DMG Mori
- Fanuc Corporation
- Haas Automation, Inc.
- Hurco Companies, Inc.
- Okuma Corporation
- Shenyang Machine Tool Co., Ltd. (SMTCL)
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation
Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market, by Type
- Lathe Machines
- Milling Machines
- Laser Machines
- Grinding Machines
- Welding Machines
- Winding Machines
Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market, by End-use
- Aerospace & Defense
- Construction Equipment
- Power & Energy
Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.