Global Composite Rollers Market: Overview
The constant evolution in the landscape of industrial machineries is correlated to easier handling, lightweight, and lower energy consumption. Such a scenario opens up new vistas of application for composite materials across all industrial sectors. Composite rollers comprise core business of many industries. These materials are made using raw materials like prepreg fabrics, resins, and fibers and two technologies. Two technologies that are used for this purpose are wrapping and filament winding.
Type, end use, resin type, and region are the four parameters based on which the global composite rollers market has been segmented for better understanding of the market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Composite Rollers market, ask for a customized report
Global Composite Rollers Market: Notable Developments
One of the developments that characterize the changing course of the global composite rollers market is as mentioned below:
- In March 2019, Netherlands-based Pronexos B.V. entered into a partnership with Apex International for supply of carbon fiber composite rollers. The latter is a leading producer of metering rolls and anilox for the printing industry across the globe. This partnership is likely to assist Pronexos B.V in meeting the increasing demand for composite rollers in packaging and printing applications.
Some well-known organizations in the global composite rollers market comprise the below-mentioned:
- Pronexos B.V.
- Artur Kpper GmbH & Co. KG
- Beijing Haosheng Transmission Technology Co. Ltd.
- Lorbrand Composites
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Flexible Steel Lacing Company
Global Composite Rollers Market: Key Trends
The following drivers, opportunities, and restraints characterize global composite rollers market over the review period, from 2019 to 2027.
Properties of Composite Rollers Creates its Huge Demand in the Paper and Pulp Industry
The expansion of the global composite rollers market is mainly owing to the rising demand from several end use industries like textile, mining, and paper and pulp. Composite rollers are produced utilizing carbon fiber is likely to emerge as one of the fastest growing segment due to its unique properties. Carbon fiber composite rollers come with superior tension control, lightweight, and high strength among other properties.
In addition, high demand for carbon fiber composite rollers from the textile and paper and pulp industries is one of the major factors for composite rollers market growth. Composite rollers are extensively utilized in many applications as guide rollers, printing rollers, which create massive demand for the product in the paper and pulp industry. Various properties of composite rollers like resistance to high temperature, chemicals, wear, and corrosion make it suitable for use in paper and pulp mills. These factors are likely to drive the expansion of the global composite rollers market over the review period, from 2019 to 2027.
Composite rollers are substantially used in the mining industry as these rollers offer diminished noise and vibration, consumes low electricity, low inertia, and exceptional strength. Furthermore, composite rollers are very lightweight as compared to steel rollers and they do not require frequent replacement. These factors are likely to add impetus to the growth of the global composite rollers market in years to come.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Composite Rollers Market, Request a Brochure here
Global Composite Rollers Market: Geographical Analysis
To offer comprehensive view of the global composite rollers market, TMR experts have split the market on the basis of regions. Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and North America comprise the major regions of the market.
From the geographical perspective, Asia Pacific is expected to retain its market dominance throughout the period of forecast. Such dominance in Asia Pacific is ascribed to the considerable use and demand for composite rollers in the packaging, paper and pulp, and mining industries of the region. In addition many companies in the region are adopting the product due to it’s prolong life cycle and lightweight, which boosts the composite rollers market in Asia Pacific.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.