Composite Cement Market: Strong, light, and less expensive construction material
- Composite cement is blended cement with two or more blending materials. These materials possess different chemical and physical properties. When combined, these produce a material with significantly different chemical and physical properties for the individual component
- Composite cement is used to obtain a stronger, lighter, and less expensive material, as compared to traditional materials
- Composite cement can be manufactured by using various materials such as high quality clinker, fly ash, granulated slag, and gypsum. Composite cement typically consists of clinker, which accounts for 35% to 65% of composite cement. Fly ash consists of 15% to 35% share of the composite material composition, granulated slag contributes 20% to 50% share of the composite material composition, while gypsum accounts for 3% to 5% of the composition.
- Composite cement is utilized in commercial and residential sectors. The commercial sector is a leading end-user industry of composite cement, followed by the residential sector. Rise in global population and increase in urbanization are boosting the demand for new residential and commercial buildings. Commercial buildings include malls, hospitals, and shops. The residential segment includes homes, flats, and others.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive Report Brochure here
Key drivers of composite cement market
- The global composite cement market is driven by rapid urbanization and industrialization and a rise in the demand for cement across the globe
- Composite cement offers better opportunity to conserve natural resources. For instance, replacing higher percentage of limestone with clinker.
- Clinker has low carbon footprint and does not compromise its concrete properties.
Rising construction activities and increasing emphasis on reducing co2 emissions likely to offer attractive opportunities
- Composite cement plays a vital role in reducing CO2 emissions from the cement manufacturing plant. Rising awareness regarding environment sustainability and increasing preference of recycled construction material such as fly ash, slag, due to its low cost, are expected to provide lucrative opportunity to market players
- Additionally, rising construction activities across developing countries in Asia Pacific, such as China, India, Vietnam, and Indonesia, is expected to provide lucrative opportunity to the manufacturers of composite cement in the near future.
Improper formulation may cause brittleness in composite cement, which may hamper market
- Constraints of availability of raw materials and infrastructure & logistics issues are hindering the global composite cement market
- Improper formulation of clinker, fly ash, and slag leads to low durability and strength of product, which may restrain the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific projected to hold leading share of the global composite cement market
- Based on region, the global composite cement market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rapid urbanization and industrialization in the region.
- The market in developing countries, such as China and India, is estimated to expand at a significant pace in the near future, owing to expansion of the building & construction industry in these countries. India, the second-largest producer of cement in the world, is witnessing significant consumer demand for composite cement.
- Asia Pacific, majorly dominated by China, is projected to account for a major share of the global composite cement market during the forecast period
- The composite cement market in North America is expected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, as the reconstruction of old buildings is rising in the region.
- The market in Europe is likely to expand significantly in the next few years, due to increase in restorations of buildings
- The composite cement market in Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace from 2019 to 2027, due to the increase in demand for composite cement in the building & construction industry in the region. The market in Latin America is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Composite Cement Market here
Key players operating in the composite cement market
Production capacity expansion and new product launch are key strategies adopted by composite cement manufacturers. For instance, Ambuja Cements Limited, a leading cement company based in India, in 2017 developed composite cement with a combination of cement, fly ash and slag, which possess high compressive strength and long-term durability.
Major players operating in the global composite cement market are
- Aditya Birla Ultratech
- CNBM International Corporation
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- ACC Cement Limited
- HeidelbergCement AG
- Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
- Titan Cement Group
- Anhui Conch Cement
- JSW Cement Limited
- My Home Industries
Global Composite Cement Market: Research Scope
Global Composite Cement Market, by Material
- Fly Ash
- Granulated Slag
Global Composite Cement Market, by End-user
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.