Oligosaccharides are formed when monosaccharide such as glucose, fructose and galactose are linked together. Most oligosaccharides are composed of three to ten monosaccharide units. Oligosaccharides are usually not digestible by human enzymes and often provide health benefits as they help to feed gut friendly bacteria. Therefore, oligosaccharides are also often referred to as prebiotics. Raffinose and stachyose are the most common oligosaccharide found in food. Complex oligosaccharides are mainly used in dietary supplements market.
Changing lifestyles, hectic schedule along with poor eating habit reduces the overall nutrition in the body. Absence of nutritious food such as milk and milk based products among others leads to the deficiency of lactose and other carbohydrates, which results in long term illnesses. Thus, in order to overcome these deficiencies, dietary supplements are consumed which comprise of essential nutrients. Government policy on food safety is expected to drive the complex oligosaccharide market.
China is expected to be the major market for oligosaccharide for the next coming years mainly due to the expanding production scale and ability to improve the product quality in order to gain higher investment returns. However, the volatile raw material prices coupled with global economic crises is expected to restrain the market. Besides oligosaccharides, products such as isomalto-oligosaccharide, isomaltulose and fructo-oligosaccharide among others are expected to make their mark in the market. Prebiotics market is expected to exhibit rapid growth owing to the increasing awareness of the product in the market. Prebiotics help in feeding beneficial micro organisms in the body which in return help the body by secreting various vitamins which are extremely essential for the overall body growth. Europe is the global leader in terms of consumption of prebiotics.
Companies such as Baolingbao Biology Co, Rajvi Enterprise and Kittolife Co. are some of the key participants in this market.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.