Commercial Glazing Market: Overview
- Commercial glazing is a glazing system installed in commercial buildings. It is a double- or triple-layered glass. Commercial glazing helps control pollution, heat, and emission of CO2 as well as black carbon. Changes in climate strongly influence the energy used in the building sector.
- Demand for cooling increases as climate gets warm, while demand for heating rises as climate becomes cold. Commercial glazing helps maintain the body temperature of humans and save energy. Installation of commercial glazing glass reduces the need for air-conditioners, which emit carbon dioxide. This, in turn, reduces pollution. It also saves electricity and ultimately energy.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Commercial Glazing Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Commercial Glazing Market
- The global commercial glazing market is driven by the increase in urbanization and globalization; and rise in trend of green buildings. Demand for commercial glazing varies according to geography, lifestyle, culture, climate, and level of development.
- Increase in population and urbanization leads to pollution and higher usage of energy. Commercial glazing helps reduce pollution as well as usage of energy by maintaining temperatures and lowering the use of pollution-causing appliances such as air-conditioners, refrigerators, and heaters.
High Cost Associated with Production of Commercial Glazing Likely to Hamper Market
- Technologies used for the production of commercial glazing are complicated and expensive. It is difficult for the new player to enter into the market due to this criticalities.
- Low automation of the production process and high energy consumption result in high production cost of commercial glazing. This is restraining the global commercial glazing market.
Glass Commercial Glazing Held Major Share of Commercial Glazing Market
- Based on material, the global commercial glazing market can be segmented into glass, plastic, acrylic, and polycarbonate. Glass is a popular and traditional material used for commercial glazing. Glass used for glazing is double or triple glazed to give added benefits of thermal performance and acoustic insulating properties.
- Plastic helps save cost and energy, as different types of plastics provide different optical benefits. Acrylic provides more benefits than glass; it is 50 times stronger than glass and half its weight. Lighter the material more easy it is to handle.
Outdoor Glazing to Boost Demand for Commercial Glazing
- In terms of application, the global commercial glazing market can be bifurcated into indoor and outdoor. The indoor segment includes mirrors, furniture & cladding, acoustic glass, glass floors, partitions, balustrades, and others. In indoor applications, glazing helps limit natural heating from the sun and maintain temperature inside the building. Lighting, computers and other equipment create more heat than the outside temperature.
- The outdoor segment comprises solar panels, windows, teller & drive-thru windows, and atriums. Glazing does not allow the temperature to enter the room or building. It absorbs and reflects it on to the environment.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Commercial Glazing Market
- Based on region, the global commercial glazing market can be split into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period, due to the high demand for commercial glazing in the building & construction industry in the region. The market in developing countries, such as China and India, is estimated to expand at a significant pace in the near future, owing to the growth in the building & construction industry.
- The market in North America is projected to expand during the forecast period, led by high demand for window glazing in the U.S. and Canada. The commercial glazing market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Commercial Glazing Market here
Key Players in Global Commercial Glazing Market
The global commercial glazing market is majorly driven by the top manufacturers, which account for approximately 50% share of the market. Major players operating in the global commercial glazing market include:
- Saint-Gobain Glass
- Central Glass
- Xinyi Glass
- Kibing Group
- Cardinal Glass Industries Ubbink (UK)
- English Architectural Glazing
- Duplus Architectural Systems
- Boon Edam UK Brett Martin Daylight System
Global Commercial Glazing Market: Research Scope
Global Commercial Glazing Market, by Material
Global Commercial Glazing Market, by Application
- Furniture & Cladding
- Acoustic Glass
- Glass Floors
- Solar Panels
- Drive-thru Windows
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.