Global Commercial Aircraft Market – Overview
The global commercial aircraft market is on course to achieve a stellar growth in the coming years of the forecast period. As the global tourism flourishes and becomes accessible to more people, the airline companies will look to expand their fleets. Moreover, airline industry is becoming more customer oriented and thus is projected to upgrade to new generation of aircrafts to provide their customers with unique experiences. Such developments are thus projected to help in the overall development of the global commercial aircraft market.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Commercial Aircraft Market – Notable Developments
Some of the key developments in the global commercial aircraft market are given below:
- The global commercial aircraft market is mainly dominated by Boeing Company and Airbus SE. In December 2019, United Airlines Holdings Inc., one of the top airlines across the globe, placed a huge order of aircrafts with Airbus SE. United Airline places their first long-range A321neo jets with Airbus. The valuation of the deal is worth over US$7 billion.
- In November 2019, Emirates Airline and Boeing Company together a issued a statement in which they announced the Emirates have agreed upon purchasing 30 787-9 Dreamliner aircrafts. The value of the deal is expected to be around US$8.8 billion.
Global Commercial Aircraft Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are multiple factors that are helping to push the growth of the global commercial aircraft market. One of the biggest driving factor for the market growth has been the recent rise in the number of air traffic. Emerging economies in particular are contributing considerably in such matters and are thus fueling the development of the global market. Another important factor for the development of the global market has been the launch of new air routes for improving the global connectivity. It is causing the airline companies to expand their aircraft fleet. This is in turn helping to drive the demand for procurement of the next generation of commercial aircrafts. Furthermore, in recent years, there has been a considerable economic growth of the middle class population. This coupled with the growing trend and ever increasing popularity of global tourism is expected to fuel the development of the global market.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global Commercial Aircraft Market – Geographical Outlook
The global commercial aircraft market features a vast geographical landscape with five main regional segments. These regions are North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Of these segments, the region of Asia Pacific is currently leading the global commercial aircraft market. The dominance of the regional segment is because of the increasing number of aircraft procurement occurring there. In addition to this, recent rise in the amount of air passenger traffic is also helping to fuel the development of the market. Evolving nations such as India and China are experiencing massive developments in their domestic air traffic culture and are thus contributing in the overall development of the Asia Pacific segment of the commercial aircraft market. Moreover, introduction of next generation aircrafts and launch of new air routes are also helping to fuel the market growth.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.