Collagen Supplements Market: Introduction
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body made up of chains of amino acids. It is continually produced in the body and forms the structural framework, providing strength and tensile properties to tissues such as skin, bone, cartilage, tendons, and to muscles and organs.
Key Drivers of the Global Collagen Supplements Market
- Rising product usage for making food and beverages is anticipated to drive the demand for collagen supplements across the globe. A growing healthcare sector is likely to propel the overall growth of the collagen supplements market. As per the United Nations (UN) data of population, Europe has the highest aging population in the world, where one in four Europeans are aged around 60 years. Germany, Italy, France, Spain, and Denmark, among others, are some of the prime European countries with the largest proportion of aging population.?
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global collagen supplements market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the collagen supplements market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the collagen supplements market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America collagen supplements market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness huge growth rate in the collagen supplements market during the forecast years, owing to the rising consumption of cosmetics and healthcare products in the region. The surge in investments by manufacturers, along with growth in consumer consciousness about skin health benefits connected with collagen, has led well-known supplement manufacturers to expand their product line with the introduction of collagen-infused products across the region.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Collagen Supplements Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The collagen supplements market is fragmented with the presence of various companies owing to rising awareness about the advantages of collagen via several mediums. Prominent players follow the strategy of acquisitions and mergers, and new product launch to expand across regions. Moreover, product innovation in terms of format and flavor is one of the main strategies implemented by companies to sustain in the aggressive market. Key players are increasing their investments in R&D activities to meet the constant demand for skincare collagen supplements, thus introducing a modern product range to gain an edge over competitors.
For instance, in November 2020, Life Extension launched the new Hydrolyzed Collagen Supplement called Collagen Peptides for skin and joints. It is a convenient daily collagen supplement that mixes easily with water or with a favorite nutritious drink. This collagen supplement consists of collagen types I, II, and III.
A few of the key players operating in the global collagen supplements market are:
- Everest NeoCell LLC
- Gelita AG
- Hunter & Gather Foods Ltd
- Nippi Inc.
- Nitta gelatin,Inc.
- Nutraformis Limited
- Revive Naturals LLC
- Shiseido Co. Limited
- The Nature's Bounty Co.
- Vital Proteins LLC
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Collagen Supplements Market: Research Scope
Global Collagen Supplements Market, by Type
- Powdered Supplements
- Capsules and Gummies
- Drinks and Shots
- Other Forms
Global Collagen Supplements Market, by Source
Global Collagen Supplements Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Nutritional Products
- Snacks & Cereals
- Dairy Products
- Meat & Poultry
- Bakery & Confectionery Products
- Pharmaceutical Healthcare
- Others (Photography, etc.)
Global Collagen Supplements Market, by Price
Global Collagen Supplements Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Large Format Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Pharma Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.