Collagen Bars Market: Introduction
Collagen is one of the most abundantly found proteins in nature. Collagen forms all the structural integrity present in the body of an animal. Collagen is a necessary element in an organism's general healthy well-being for regeneration, healing and tissue formation. Collagen is present in many food products of animal origin.
Collagen supplements that are available in the market are derived from one of five main sources: swine, bovine, sea, poultry and other. To meet the normal collagen requirement from the body's wear and tear, many individuals consume collagen supplements to improve their intake. This includes rising numbers of metropolitans and sports enthusiasts.
Growing health awareness and rising recognition of illnesses caused by lack of protein among individuals are major key factors driving the collagen bar market. Therefore, the availability of collagen bars containing reduced allergen and gluten-free ingredients is another factor that promotes the growth of the global collagen bar market around the world.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High Protein Content is the New Demand
Collagen is a vital part of leading a healthy life and since life is always on the move, customers pave the easiest way to get their lifestyle demands from the collagen. Growing demand from the sports nutrition industry for collagen bars has influenced the development of the collagen bar market.
There has been a heavy demand on the collagen-based bars. Increasing geriatric population, rising healthcare spending, improved living standards and increased health awareness are the other factors driving collagen bar development.
Rising trends in fitness across males and females have increased demand for collagen bars as they play a significant role in providing vital protein and nutrients, enhancing energy levels and improving muscle mass. The availability of collagen bars with different protein and calorie content coupled with differing tastes is further expected to increase market demand for collagen bars.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Collagen Bars Market: Segmentation
The collagen bars market is segmented on the basis of flavor and distribution channel.
On the basis of flavor, the global collagen bars market is segmented as-
On the basis of product type, the global collagen bars market is segmented as-
- Snack Bars
- Meal Replacement Bars
- Energy Bars
On the basis of distribution channel, the global collagen bars market is segmented as-
- Specialty Stores
- Discount Stores
- Modern Grocery Stores
- Traditional Grocery Stores
- Online Retailing
Collagen Bars Market: Key Players
Some of the leading players of global collagen bars market include Caveman Foods, Collagen Matrix, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Rousselot BV, CONNOILS LLC and Advanced BioMatrix Inc., FUTURELIFE BEAUTI FOOD.
The players operating on the global market for collagen bars concentrate on product launches and expand their global footprints through acquisitions and entry into untapped markets. Innovations in the flavor of collagen bars will help tremendously in expanding the consumer base. This could create potential revenue opportunities for collagen bars market players.
Collagen Bars Market: Opportunities
Factors like changing consumer preferences and rising working women population is driving the collagen bars market. Collagen has a wide variety of uses, due to its bone regeneration ability. With widespread publicity and raising awareness, the trend towards self-oriented, preventative measures to lead healthier, longer and healthier lives is on the rise and helps improve the collagen bar market.
The advantage of collagen bars is that they are wholesome and healthy, and they increase energy rates and enhance muscle strength. There seems to be a strong demand for taste innovations on the collagen bar market, as the customer base has greatly diversified.
Rising health consciousness is accelerating market players to focus on R&D to introduce healthier food substitute bars on the European market with high protein content. However, the Asia-Pacific market is predicted to have the highest CAGR during the forecast period, with India being the fastest-growing market at country level. In addition, marketing initiatives for collagen bars have skyrocketed the sales of these products as a substitute for meal replacement, by the fitness clubs. With a rising number of health clubs and increasing awareness of collagen bars, the market is expected to witness rise in demand over the forecast period.
Brief Approach to Research
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the collagen bars market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, flavor, product type, and distribution channel of the collagen bars market.
Key Data Points Covered in the Collagen Bars Market Report:
- An overview of the global collagen bars market, including background and advancement.
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the collagen bars market and its potential.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends.
- Detailed value chain analysis of the collagen bars market.
- The cost structure of and segments covered in the study.
- In-depth pricing analysis, by crucial collagen bars market segments, regions, and by major market participants.
- Analysis of supply and demand the collagen bars market, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario.
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants of collagen bars market.
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in the collagen bars market.
Regional analysis of the collagen bars market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, U.K., BENELUX, Nordic, Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the collagen bars market. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors of the collagen bars market, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies of collagen bars market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.