Cold Fogger: Introduction
- Cold fogger is a device used to kill insects and get rid of unpleasant and mold odor inside residential or commercial places.
- Cold foggers generally use high air pressure to spray the fogging liquid into small particles
- This product is also used to get rid of insects such as mosquitoes in outdoor applications.
Key Drivers of the Global Cold Fogger Market
- Rising demand for pest management services in urban and rural areas is driving the market growth.
- Insects and pests decrease the agricultural output in farms. Rising awareness among farmers about the positive effect of pest management on soil is driving the market growth.
- Agricultural fogging machines help to decrease the effect of pests on crops which promotes the sale of cold foggers among farmers.
- Governments in developing countries provide guidance about the need to use this product in the agricultural sector. Furthermore, mosquito related problems in countries such as Brazil, Nicaragua, Colombia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Thailand, and parts of India is expected to drive the sales of cold foggers.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Cold Fogger Market, Request for a Sample
Rising Product Demand in Indoor Farming to Create New Opportunities
- Indoor farming is growing significantly to meet the growing demand for fruits and vegetables globally. Cold foggers are used in farming to decrease the effect of insects on crops. This factor is expected to create new opportunity in the market.
Difficulty in Using Cold Foggers in Windy Locations
- The fog generated by a cold fogger can easily move in any direction due to the smaller wind gusts. This makes it difficult to use the product in windy conditions and restricts the market growth in different geographical locations.
Cold Fogger Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Significantly
- North America is a prominent market for cold foggers globally, and the region is estimated to maintain its dominance in the near future. Advancement in the agriculture and livestock sector coupled with growing usage of cold foggers in food processing plants, transportation industry, and pharmaceutical and hospitals sector is likely to create new growth opportunities for cold foggers.
- Usage of the product is comparatively high in developed countries including the U.S., U.K., Germany, and France.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace. Increasing technological advancement in the agricultural sector is driving this market. Moreover, government subsidies and increasing awareness about the product among consumers is expected to propel demand in the next few years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global cold fogger market is fragmented in nature. Large number of small and medium players are present in the market. Companies are working on product innovation and development to consolidate their market share. A few of the key players operating in the global cold fogger market are listed below:
Global Cold Fogger Market: Research Scope
- B&G Equipment Company
- Curtis Dyna-Fog, Ltd.
- HSC ULV Fogger and Disinfection Machinery
- IGEBA Gerätebau Gmbh
- Longray Fog
- Micron Group
- pulsFOG Dr. Stahl & Sohn GmbH
- UNA Corporation
Global Cold Fogger Market, by Product
- Truck Mounted
Global Cold Fogger Market, by Power
- 0 to 1 hp
- 1 to 5 hp
- 5 to 10 hp
- 10 to 20 hp
- Above 20 hp
Global Cold Fogger, by Application
- Food Processing Plants
- Transportation (Cruise Ships, Airplanes, Cargo Containers)
- Poultry farms
- Sports Venue
- Shopping Center
- Others (Restaurant, School, etc.)
Global Cold Fogger, by Distribution Channel
Global Cold Fogger, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.