Global Coil Insertion Machine Market – Introduction
- The coil insertion tool is the key part of coil inserting machines. The set of magnet wires such as copper or aluminum wires are used to make coils and these coils are inserted using coil insertion machines to generate electricity in transformers and inductors. Coils are inserted in a device and this process of insertion of coils and wiring into a device produces industrial machines which are known as stators. A stator is a stationary part of a rotary system of an electric motor, electric generator, siren, mud motors, etc. The coil insertion apparatus is placed directly in the equipment which forms wire & coils inside the equipment in a circular motion. Coil insertion machines operate on both pneumatic and hydraulic movements and systems to transfer wiring structures to electric motors and generate power. The machine uses a needle to thread, and insulating paper is inserted in a stator coil.
Usage for low as well as high volume producers driving demand for coil insertion machines
- Producers who need low volume power & energy such as in loudspeakers and microphones use coil insertion machines. These machines are also used by manufacturers who need high capacity motors to run products such as coolers. These machines fit all electric motors and conduct electrical wiring & coiling for low-medium-high level of production. High efficiency is delivered to circuits and leads to increased magnetic field of motors, transformers, and generators. Parameters such as inductance, Q factor, and insulation strength drive the low & high volumes respectively, thus leading to increased demand for coil insertion machines
Structural geometrical properties enabling greater use by production units
- Coil insertion and winding processes involve a mathematical configuration & designing of the coil to conduct electricity and fulfill a particular purpose for a production unit such as generating proper amount of current to run an object or a device. The geometrical distribution consists of radii, diameter, and a high fill factor to reduce the air space. The wiring & coiling is performed to obtain 300 degrees of circumference. A wire with a thickness of 0.3mm performs a winding pitch in 0.7ms. The wiring is done using coil insertion machines which gives an appropriate structure to wires and once the coils are formed, they generate power, energy, and voltage.
Asia Pacific considered the dominant region of the global coil insertion machine market
- In terms of region, the global coil insertion machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The coil insertion machine market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to increase in household usage of coin insertion machines in air conditioners and refrigerators to provide better consumer goods with increased power and low electricity consumption, and also due to increase in small production units manufacturing small parts of machines such as electric motors, in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global coil insertion machine market in 2020. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a considerable growth rate during the forecast period due to fast paced industrialization, growing demand for consumer goods such as air conditioners and refrigerators in India because of climatic change, and large base of manufacturers in Taiwan, China, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia. These factors propel the demand for coil insertion machines in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Coil Insertion Machine Market
Major players operating in the coil insertion machine market are likely to face strong competition during the forecasted timeline. Prominent players such as Stator System, K. D. Dowls & Key, Techno Machines India, and Teeming Machinery Co., Ltd. etc. are aiming to produce innovative and advanced technology products which are faster and can save time. Companies are also looking at specifications of the products such as outside and inside diameter of the product to examine the electrical conductivity. Some of the key players operating in the global coin insertion machine market:
- Stator System
- K. D. Dowls & Keys
- Techno Machines India
- Teeming Machinery Co., Ltd.
- GIAM MING ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- Bennett International S.L.
- Suzhou Smart Motor Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Whitelegg Machines Ltd.
- Ningbo Nide Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Global Coil Insertion Machine – Research Scope
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Type
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Outside Diameter
- Below 130 mm
- Between 130-180 mm
- Between 180-260 mm
- Above 260 mm
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Inside Diameter
- Below 50 mm
- Between 50-120 mm
- Between 120-200 mm
- Above 200 mm
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Power Supply
- Below 100 volts
- 100-200 volts
- 200-300 volts
- Above 300 volts
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Application
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Price Range
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.