Cognitive assessment and training is a formal assessment of one’s psychological functions and speed of information processing. This method of assessment helps an individual in assessing, defining and focusing on individual needs more efficiently. The analysis after cognitive assessment can be useful for various functions such as cognitive training of individuals, early detection of dementia among population and sports management. Based on the statistics provided by Alzheimer\'s Disease International, approximately 44.4 million people are suffering from dementia worldwide, as of 2013; dementia is expected to remain as one of the major neurological disease globally. To tackle this situation, development of various cognitive tests are expected to increase significantly. The following are
some of the methods that are used of cognitive assessment and training:
- Hosted assessment and training tools
- Innovative medical instruments
- Pen and paper-based assessment
The following are the areas of application where various cognitive assessment and training tools are being used:
- Academic research
- Brain training
- Clinical trials
- Dementia screening
- Employer’s assessment and training
- Classroom learning
Geographically, North America is the leading market owing to alarge base of aging population and dementia patients. According to the Alzheimer\'s Association, approximately 5.2 million Americans of all ages have Alzheimer\'s disease, as of 2013. While, the Europe and Asia-Pacific regions are expected to experience increased market traction due to the rise in incidence of neurological diseases due to rise in thegeriatric population.
Some of the major factors driving this market are aging population, increased healthcare expenditure and rise in R&D initiatives. Additionally, accessibility of these tests is one of the major factor that is contributing growing adoption of various tools of cognitive assessment and training. Cognitive assessment and training solutions can also help various organizations and educational institutions in providing suitable guidance to improve cognitive functions of individuals for various disease conditions. However, constant need of development and improvement of thesetests. Moreover,increased need for multiple language tests are some of the factors that could hinder the growth of the market.
Some of the market players in cognitive assessment and training market includes Bracket Global, Cambridge Cognition Ltd., Cogstate Ltd., Pearson Assessments, Posit Science Corp., Lumos Labs (Lumosity), IntelliTools Inc. and CNS Vital Signs LLC, amongst others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.