Global Coffee Pods Market – Introduction
- Coffee pods are round pods placed in a filter to brew coffee. Coffee pods are packed in single doses and the roasted ground coffee is measured and pressed within two sheets of paper. It contains 7 gram of coffee on an average. Coffee pods are also known as coffee pads. It looks very similar to tea bags, except that tea bags are round in shape.
- Most people are practicing home isolation due to COVID-19. This has resulted in rapid increase in consumption of coffee pods at home. It has also increased online sale of coffee pods, and the trend is likely to continue during the forecast period.
Increase in research & development activities and launch of new flavors projected to drive the demand for coffee pods
- Rapid increase in investment on research & development on coffee pods is projected to drive the demand for coffee pods in the near future. Increase in usage of coffee pods at cafes, hotels, restaurants etc. and launch of new flavors of coffee pods is set to increase the overall sale of coffee pods during the forecast period. Rise in demand for instant non-alcoholic beverages is also projected to be one of the prominent reasons for the growth of this market.
Rise in sale of coffee pods through e-commerce websites to create new opportunity for coffee pods producers
- Increase in trend of selling coffee pods and other coffee products through online distribution channels, especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites across the globe is anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of coffee pods in the near future. Manufacturers and suppliers also offer attractive discounts and exclusive offers and schemes to drive the sale of products such as coffee pods on e-commerce portals etc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Coffee Pods Market, Request for a Sample
Europe Considered to be the Largest Market for Coffee Pods
- Geographically, the global coffee pods market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market covers the coffee pods market in U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes the major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the coffee pods market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America coffee pods market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe accounted for major share of the global coffee pods market in 2019. The market in Europe is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to introduction of new coffee formulations and launch of new flavors, which is projected to drive the market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Coffee Pods Market
Prominent coffee pods companies are projected to face tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., Nespresso S.A., Dunkin Brands, and Melitta USA are investing heavily on research & development to create new formulations of coffee pods and launch new range of innovative products into the market. Companies are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for coffee pods in emerging economies of the globe.
Some of the key players operating in the global coffee pods market include:
- Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- Nespresso S.A.
- Dolce Gusto
- Melitta USA
- Dunkin Brands
- Community Coffee Company
- Peet's Coffee
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Coffee Pods Market – Research Scope
Global Coffee Pods Market, by Type
- Soft Pods
- Hard Pods/E.S.E Pods
Global Coffee Pods Market, by End-use
- Others (Resorts etc.)
Global Coffee Pods Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Store
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
Global Coffee Pods Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.