Global Coconut Milk Powder Market: Overview
Coconut Milk Powder is a snowy dust used in the cuisines prepared in the Southeast Asian nations. During the spring ventilation process, coconut milk powder is produced from raw, non-sweetened coconut cream and is re-formed by water for use in coconut milk formulae. Many coconut milk powders commercially available tilt milk or casein into their components. Coconut is very nutritious and contains the minerals of iron and sodium, calcium and magnesium, selenio and phosphorus, as well as fibers, vitamins B1,B3, B6, C, and E. Additionally, coconut-derived products provide several health advantages such as enhancing cardiovascular health, regularizing digestive problems, and aids digestive issues.
This comprehensive study on the global coconut milk powder market elucidates on several factors impacting this industry, highlighting the prominent trends that will make or break the global market. The report delves into some key insights into the industry that will drive the global coconut milk powder market in coming years.
Global Coconut Milk Powder Market: Notable Developments
A few notable developments boosting the global coconut milk powder market are:
- The household name of Chobani, with its famous Greek yogurt, hopes to achieve a new plant-based product that would achieve an equal success— despite the lack of two common attributes. The new cocoon product will be available nationally by mid-February and will hit some shops this month. Chobani seeks to grow the plant yogurt market.The introduction of such innovative products are expected to bode well for the global coconut milk powder market in coming years.
- Danone acquired in July 2016 WhiteWave Foods Co., the U.S. food and beverage packaging company that also produces USD 10 billion organic food. The purchase helped the company to expand its bio food business further with non-milk drinks.
Leading vendors in the global coconut milk powder market are Cocomi, Coconut Company Ltd, MAGGI, Enature Organic Products, Caribbean, Renuka, and Nestlé Lanka PLC, among several others.
Global Coconut Milk Powder Market Market Dynamics
- Organic Coconut Milk Powder Consumption to Gain Popularity
In 2017, sales of organic food rose by 6.4% as compared to 2016, to US$ 45.2 billion according to the Bio-Trade Association. The benefits of organic coconut milk powder are therefore expected to boost organic market growth during the forecast period.
The popularity and adaptability of the coconut flavor in food and drinks will keep on demand, but its future as an ingredient will depend on supply and cost. This is likely to favor the global coconut milk powder market in coming years.
- Nutritional Benefits of Product to Augur Market Demand
Moreover, coconut milk powder consumption provides several health benefits that are expected to stimulate market growth during the forecast period. The use of coconut milk powder contributes to the improvement of the immune system and helps to avoid several diseases. The large amounts in coconut milk of lauric acid can be easily absorbed and energy-free by the body. It also helps to reduce the level of cholesterol, increase blood pressure and prevent strokes and heart attacks. Increased consumer awareness of these advantages leads to coconut milk powder preference over other milk alternatives that boost the growth of the global coconut milk powder market.
Asia Pacific to Remain Leading Regional Market
The coconut milk is a key part of Asian cuisine and in the forecast period the demand for coconut milk powder in the area is expected to continue to be high. The high degree of lactose intolerance among consumers is the key growth factor for the coconut milk powder market in Asia-Pacific.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.