Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Overview
Coated white top test liner is predominately made up of recycled fiber based paper, which is coated with color containing pigments. Burst and SCT-CD indices are considered as key strength properties, while they are better indicator of strength performance of a box and flexibility during usage of the corrugated container board than other parameters. Coated white top testliner is used in top and bottom layer, sometimes, starch is added to enhance the strength of the corrugated board. Optical properties are essential for the coated white top testliner, as the process can affect entire surface area of the testliner. Bursting strength, compression strength, brightness, tensile strength in CD and MD are used to calculate the performance of the box. The top side of coated white top testliner has brighter and smoother surface, which ultimately enhance its appearance and printability. The global coated white top testliner market is estimated to have significant growth during the forecast period, as the paper based packaging is experiencing more demand in the market.
Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Dynamics
The smoothness and brightness along-with its burst strength property is anticipated to enhance the demand for coated white top testliner. The coated white top testliner is generally made of the recycled paper, improvising the sustainable nature of packaging. The coated white top testliner is used in various industries such as food & beverages, electronics & electrical, and consumer goods among others. Short fiber pulp and recovered paper of high & medium grades are used to manufacturer top plies of multi-ply coated white top testliner. The raw material availability and cost-effectiveness is anticipated to increase the coated white top testliner market.
Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global coated white top testliner market has been segmented as:
- Single Coated
- Double Coated
On the basis of substance range, the global coated white top testliner market has been segmented as:
- <100 gsm
- 100-200 gsm
- 200-300 gsm
- >300 gsm
On the basis of end use, the global coated white top testliner market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverage
- Electrical & Electronics
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Consumer Goods
Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global coated white top testliner market is as follows:
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- APV Germany GmbH
- PG Paper Company Ltd.
- Europac Ltd.
- Mondi Group
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Georgia-Pacific Holding LLC
- Polo Handels AG
- DS Smith Plc.
- International Paper Company
- Ecopab Inc.
Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Regional Outlook
The global coated white top testliner is expected to have noticeable growth in the upcoming years, as the demand for paper in increasing in the key countries. China in APEJ region is estimated to have highest growth in the coated white top testliner market, as it produced 107 million metric tons of paper in 2015, and is estimated to increase in the near future. United States in North America to have significant share in the white top testliner market in the coming years, as the recyclable and reusable packaging is experiencing boost in demand these days.
Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Key Developments
Manufacturers in the coated white top testliner market are focusing on increment in their product portfolio along with better features, as the demand for high strength paper-based packaging is increasing in the global market. Some of the key trends observed in the global coated white top testliner market are as follows:
- Smurfit Kappa Group, lauched coated white top testliner of B1 grade, these 2-ply product is made of virgin bleached fibres or high quality deinked recycled fibres which offers excellent printability characteristics.
- International Paper Company, recently introduced coated white top testliner with high performance grades of superior stacking strength. The product can be used for both direct and flexo printing applications and protects against score cracks.
- Europac Ltd., launched wide range of coated white top testliner qualities that are Whitepac A HP, Whitepac B, Whitepac B HP and Whitepac C respectively.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.