Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Overview
Coated white top test liner is predominately made up of recycled fiber based paper, which is coated with color containing pigments. Burst and SCT-CD indices are considered as key strength properties, while they are better indicator of strength performance of a box and flexibility during usage of the corrugated container board than other parameters. Coated white top testliner is used in top and bottom layer, sometimes, starch is added to enhance the strength of the corrugated board. Optical properties are essential for the coated white top testliner, as the process can affect entire surface area of the testliner. Bursting strength, compression strength, brightness, tensile strength in CD and MD are used to calculate the performance of the box. The top side of coated white top testliner has brighter and smoother surface, which ultimately enhance its appearance and printability. The global coated white top testliner market is estimated to have significant growth during the forecast period, as the paper based packaging is experiencing more demand in the market.
Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Dynamics
The smoothness and brightness along-with its burst strength property is anticipated to enhance the demand for coated white top testliner. The coated white top testliner is generally made of the recycled paper, improvising the sustainable nature of packaging. The coated white top testliner is used in various industries such as food & beverages, electronics & electrical, and consumer goods among others. Short fiber pulp and recovered paper of high & medium grades are used to manufacturer top plies of multi-ply coated white top testliner. The raw material availability and cost-effectiveness is anticipated to increase the coated white top testliner market.
Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global coated white top testliner market has been segmented as:
- Single Coated
- Double Coated
On the basis of substance range, the global coated white top testliner market has been segmented as:
- <100 gsm
- 100-200 gsm
- 200-300 gsm
- >300 gsm
On the basis of end use, the global coated white top testliner market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverage
- Electrical & Electronics
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Consumer Goods
Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global coated white top testliner market is as follows:
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- APV Germany GmbH
- PG Paper Company Ltd.
- Europac Ltd.
- Mondi Group
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Georgia-Pacific Holding LLC
- Polo Handels AG
- DS Smith Plc.
- International Paper Company
- Ecopab Inc.
Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Regional Outlook
The global coated white top testliner is expected to have noticeable growth in the upcoming years, as the demand for paper in increasing in the key countries. China in APEJ region is estimated to have highest growth in the coated white top testliner market, as it produced 107 million metric tons of paper in 2015, and is estimated to increase in the near future. United States in North America to have significant share in the white top testliner market in the coming years, as the recyclable and reusable packaging is experiencing boost in demand these days.
Global Coated White Top Testliner Market: Key Developments
Manufacturers in the coated white top testliner market are focusing on increment in their product portfolio along with better features, as the demand for high strength paper-based packaging is increasing in the global market. Some of the key trends observed in the global coated white top testliner market are as follows:
- Smurfit Kappa Group, lauched coated white top testliner of B1 grade, these 2-ply product is made of virgin bleached fibres or high quality deinked recycled fibres which offers excellent printability characteristics.
- International Paper Company, recently introduced coated white top testliner with high performance grades of superior stacking strength. The product can be used for both direct and flexo printing applications and protects against score cracks.
- Europac Ltd., launched wide range of coated white top testliner qualities that are Whitepac A HP, Whitepac B, Whitepac B HP and Whitepac C respectively.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.