Coal handling is the initial process of power generation in every coal fired power plant. From its unloading at the plant site to its subsequent firing in the boiler furnace, the coal goes through a number of preparation and storage phases. These systems are an integral part of the overall coal quality management system and material flow of the power plant. Due to the large number of procedures and equipment’s involved in the coal handling phase, the overall number of possible players in the market is substantial.
There are a large number of market drivers propelling both old and new coal handling technologies. Coal still remains as one of the preferred and dominant fuels used for power generation purposes in the world. However with high technology proliferation and ever increasing efficiency criterion requirements of coal fired power plants, a sound coal handling system is a requirement. Other drivers for the market also include benefits of automation, greater fuel mobility, efficient monitoring of supply & consumption and better quality of fuel burnt among others. Highly efficient material tracking, coal quality monitoring and increased coal mining activityprovide major opportunities for growth of the sector in the future.
There are a large number of equipment’s in the overall coal preparation unit. They may be segmented into coal handling equipment, screening equipment, crushing grinding & classifying equipment and dust collecting plant. Coal handling equipment’s are segmented into material handling equipment and crushing equipment. Material handling equipment’s include belt conveyor, screw conveyor and bucket elevators among others.
Coal handling equipment requirements are directly dependent on the growth of coal powered electricity generation in a region. Countries such as India and China which have coal powered electricity occupying a majority position of their overall energy mix, show very promising growth prospects. Some of the key players in the market include Mitrays Industries, Aesha Conveyors and Crushing Equipment’s, Elecon EPC Projects Ltd. and GMV Projects and Systems among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.