Cloud Professional Services Market: Introduction
- Cloud professional services enable organizations to deploy high end cloud solutions in three major models such as private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud to drive business operations, improve efficiency, flexibility, and infrastructure scalability. Vendors provide services, such as application modernization, customized application development, consulting and advisory, integration, implementation, migration, optimization, product implementation, and support and maintenance, to help in the optimization of pre-existing cloud systems. Cloud professional services help to lower the implementing systems cost and creates end to end delivery solutions that enhance value to business and technical operations of an enterprise.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has forced many organizations to change their regulations and policies. The foremost reason for business disruption was inability to travel. Inability to move the workforce, and social distancing have forced businesses to change their existing ways of functioning. Governments are working closely with cloud providers to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Global Cloud Professional Services Market: Dynamics
Global Cloud Professional Market: Key Drivers
- Cloud professional services benefits such as reduce cost, flexibility, increase productivity and reduces risk offers many advantages to corporations over traditionally used practices. Cloud professional service vendors are also expanding their offerings by implementing new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with a combination of cloud platforms and thus making the experience seamless for their customers.
- Acceptance rate of cloud professional services is growing globally in Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa due to increasing awareness amongst small and medium enterprises as well as large enterprises catering to an expansive range of verticals.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Cloud Professional Services Market
- In terms of region, the global cloud professional services market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is projected to be the major regional market for cloud professional services due to the presence of a greater number of end-users and growing adoption of cloud computing mainly in Canada and the U.S.
- APAC is the second major shareholder due to the fastest market growth on account of rapid advance of industries such as education, healthcare, and BFSI. India, Japan, China, and Australia are leading in new-age technologies such as AI, IoT, analytics, and cloud, which is further expected to drive demand for cloud professional services.
- On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa is projected to gain traction, and the expansion is anticipated to be steady in the future.
Global Cloud Professional Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Cloud Professional Services Market
The cloud professional services market is incredibly competitive due to the presence of many major players such as Dell Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Red Hat, Rackspace Hosting, Cisco Systems Inc., Fujitsu limited, Hewlett-Packard Company, and VMware Inc. To sustain the intense competition in the market, these companies have adopted prime growth strategies such as product launches, significance spending on research and development, and partnerships and acquisitions.
- September 2018 - Microsoft proclaimed the overall convenience of Azure Data Box, a physical box that organizations can order, fill up, and then upload to an Azure environment. As additional enterprise data is being transferred to the cloud, generally this method can break the network's back - that necessitate less virtual and additional physical solutions. This can be reduced by Azure Data Box.
Major Players of the Cloud Professional Services Market Include:
- Dell Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Fujitsu Limited
- Red Hat
- Rackspace Hosting
- VMware Inc.
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics: Research Scope
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics, by Service Type
- Application Development and Modernization
- Implementation and Migration
- Integration and Optimization
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics, by Deployment model
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics, by Organization size
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics, by Industry
- IT and ITES
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Energy and utilities
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!