Cloud Professional Services Market: Introduction
- Cloud professional services enable organizations to deploy high end cloud solutions in three major models such as private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud to drive business operations, improve efficiency, flexibility, and infrastructure scalability. Vendors provide services, such as application modernization, customized application development, consulting and advisory, integration, implementation, migration, optimization, product implementation, and support and maintenance, to help in the optimization of pre-existing cloud systems. Cloud professional services help to lower the implementing systems cost and creates end to end delivery solutions that enhance value to business and technical operations of an enterprise.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has forced many organizations to change their regulations and policies. The foremost reason for business disruption was inability to travel. Inability to move the workforce, and social distancing have forced businesses to change their existing ways of functioning. Governments are working closely with cloud providers to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Global Cloud Professional Services Market: Dynamics
Global Cloud Professional Market: Key Drivers
- Cloud professional services benefits such as reduce cost, flexibility, increase productivity and reduces risk offers many advantages to corporations over traditionally used practices. Cloud professional service vendors are also expanding their offerings by implementing new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with a combination of cloud platforms and thus making the experience seamless for their customers.
- Acceptance rate of cloud professional services is growing globally in Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa due to increasing awareness amongst small and medium enterprises as well as large enterprises catering to an expansive range of verticals.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Cloud Professional Services Market
- In terms of region, the global cloud professional services market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is projected to be the major regional market for cloud professional services due to the presence of a greater number of end-users and growing adoption of cloud computing mainly in Canada and the U.S.
- APAC is the second major shareholder due to the fastest market growth on account of rapid advance of industries such as education, healthcare, and BFSI. India, Japan, China, and Australia are leading in new-age technologies such as AI, IoT, analytics, and cloud, which is further expected to drive demand for cloud professional services.
- On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa is projected to gain traction, and the expansion is anticipated to be steady in the future.
Global Cloud Professional Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Cloud Professional Services Market
The cloud professional services market is incredibly competitive due to the presence of many major players such as Dell Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Red Hat, Rackspace Hosting, Cisco Systems Inc., Fujitsu limited, Hewlett-Packard Company, and VMware Inc. To sustain the intense competition in the market, these companies have adopted prime growth strategies such as product launches, significance spending on research and development, and partnerships and acquisitions.
- September 2018 - Microsoft proclaimed the overall convenience of Azure Data Box, a physical box that organizations can order, fill up, and then upload to an Azure environment. As additional enterprise data is being transferred to the cloud, generally this method can break the network's back - that necessitate less virtual and additional physical solutions. This can be reduced by Azure Data Box.
Major Players of the Cloud Professional Services Market Include:
- Dell Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Fujitsu Limited
- Red Hat
- Rackspace Hosting
- VMware Inc.
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics: Research Scope
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics, by Service Type
- Application Development and Modernization
- Implementation and Migration
- Integration and Optimization
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics, by Deployment model
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics, by Organization size
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics, by Industry
- IT and ITES
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Energy and utilities
Global Cloud Professional Services Market Dynamics, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.