Cloud Monitoring System: Introduction
- A cloud monitoring system supervises and manages the operational processes in a cloud based IT infrastructure. The cloud monitoring system ensures that the cloud infrastructure is operating efficiently and helps evaluate the entire IT infrastructure at optimal level.
- The cloud monitoring system detects security risks and errors in the cloud infrastructure, and resolves them in real-time to maintain performance standards. The cloud monitoring system is extensively utilized for cloud storage monitoring, database monitoring, website monitoring, virtual network monitoring, and virtual machine monitoring
- The global cloud monitoring system market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, as cloud monitoring system is widely used in expanding sectors such BFSI, healthcare, logistics, supply chain, manufacturing, ecommerce, retail, IT & ITeS, telecom, and hospitality
Global Cloud Monitoring System Market: Dynamics
Global Cloud Monitoring System Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in adoption of cloud computing technology by companies that require regular monitoring of cloud based assets and infrastructure to ensure cloud performance is expected to drive the demand for cloud monitoring system during the forecast period
- The cloud monitoring system detects possible breaches and identify gaps and secures the network as cyber-attacks are one of the major concerns for any company, which in turn is expected to boost the cloud monitoring system market during the forecast period
- Numerous companies are implementing cloud monitoring system because integration process is easy and no additional installation is required, which in turn is expected to drive the cloud monitoring system market during the forecast period
- Increase in volume of data is prompting data driven companies to demand sustainable solutions that are scalable, flexible, and monitor their data at affordable cost, which is expected to propel the demand for cloud monitoring system during the forecast period
- Rise in demand for IoT technology and increasing complexity in monitoring database are expected to fuel the demand for cloud monitoring system during the forecast period
- However, cloud monitoring system is facing challenges because of the complex nature of cloud infrastructure and cloud monitoring system is reactive in nature. Therefore, it is difficult to optimize the performance of cloud infrastructure during critical condition, which in turn is expected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Cloud Monitoring System Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in global lockdown and businesses across the world are focusing on digital transformation. The large number of businesses adopting cloud services and data centers are expanding consistently in terms of virtual resources and traffic volume, which increases the load on the cloud servers and make cloud operations more complicated. An efficient cloud monitoring system is required to manage the complex cloud infrastructure effectively and to improve the cloud performance. Therefore, COVID-19 has had a positive impact on the adoption of cloud monitoring system, which in turn is projected to indirectly boost the market in next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Cloud Monitoring System Market
- In terms of region, the global cloud monitoring system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global cloud monitoring system market. Majority of companies in the region are using cloud based solutions to optimize their business operations. Rising awareness about cost-effective, easily scalable, and secure cloud based solutions is anticipated to boost the cloud monitoring system market in the region.
- The cloud monitoring system market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Rapid digitalization and high rate of adoption of cloud technology have been witnessed in companies, especially in countries such as India and China. In India, growing number of technology driven start-ups in sectors such as ecommerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, healthcare, education, hospitality, BFSI, and manufacturing require strong cloud services, which is likely to fuel the cloud monitoring system market in the country.
Global Cloud Monitoring System Market: Competition Landscape
Companies across the world expanded their cloud infrastructure due to rapid digital transformation. In this process, cloud monitoring system plays an important role to monitor the process by controlling and managing cloud infrastructure and optimizing service performance.
Key Players Operating in the Global Cloud Monitoring System Market Include:
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Amazon Web Services
- Datadog Inc.
- SevOne Inc.
- LogicMonitor Inc.
- Zenoss Inc.
- Dynatrace LLC
- SolarWinds Worldwide LLC
- IDERA Inc.
Global Cloud Monitoring System Market: Research Scope
Global Cloud Monitoring System Market, by Type
- Database monitoring
- Website monitoring
- Virtual network monitoring
- Cloud storage monitoring
- Virtual machine monitoring
Global Cloud Monitoring System Market, by Service model
Global Cloud Monitoring System Market, by Cloud Type
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
- Hybrid cloud
Global Cloud Monitoring System Market, by Application
- Supply chain
- IT & Telecommunication
Global Cloud Monitoring System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!