Cloud Encryption Gateways Market: Introduction
Cloud encryption gateways are implemented by most of the enterprises to encrypt data which help to reduce risk. Cloud encryption gateway solutions allow enterprises to go beyond the firewall and adopt public and private cloud applications. The encrypted data is used to pile up in cloud based services such as software-as-a-service (SaaS). Cloud encryption gateways offers various encryption and tokenization application, depending on the strength of protection. Cloud encryption gateways has an advanced feature to protect structure and unstructured data such as pdf files and JPEG graphics file.
The cloud gateways solutions help to encrypt sensitive data and store it in cloud environment allowing visibility and control to security teams. Moreover, cloud encryption gateways helps to address concerns related to privacy, data security, and compliance.
Cloud Encryption Gateways Market: Drivers and Challenges
The rising implementation of cloud based application and services in security conscious enterprises is one of the major driving factor of cloud encryption gateways market. Cloud encryption gateways maintains confidentiality while performing data encryption operation and provides sensitive data integrity. Cloud encryption gateways efficiently streamline the entire process of implementing and managing security. Moreover, Flexible service extensibility feature of cloud encryption gateway will enable delivery support to wide range of cloud storage environment which is also one of the major factor driving the market of cloud encryption gateways.
Cloud encryption gateways are having several operational benefits that can be uniformly managed and also it is cost saving. Data residency adhere is one of the major challenge faced by cloud encryption gateways market.
Cloud Encryption Gateways Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of cloud deployment:
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
- Hybrid cloud
Segmentation on the basis of Enterprises:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large enterprises
Segmentation on the basis of end-user:
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
Cloud Encryption Gateways Market: Key Players
Some of the key players of cloud encryption gateways market are: Google, Oracle, IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Salesforce.com Inc, Vormetric Inc., Ciphercloud, perspecsys Inc., Netscape Inc., skyhigh networks.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.