Cloud DVR Market: Introduction
- Cloud DVR is known as cloud digital video recorder, and is used to record videos in the form of digital signals to hard drives. Cloud DVR is used to record videos on centralized cloud storage, which can be accessed at the convenience of the customer or user. Regardless of time, the user can access the videos from the cloud storage.
- Cloud DVR is also used to store TV shows and videos in the service provider’s data center. Cloud DVR enables users store maximum content that are being broadcast at the same time.
- Streaming services appear to be the current ideal source of entertainment and are bound to benefit from the increased amount of time spent at home due to the quarantine scenario across the world. Due to COVID-19 outbreak, millions of people are being cooped up at home, which are taking advantage of streaming services on various cloud DVR. Whereas, people are using cloud DVR in order to relax and motivate themselves due to the increasingly strict coronavirus-related lockdowns and shutdowns in cities worldwide. This in turn is accelerating the growth of the cloud DVR market across the globe.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Cloud DVR Market
Global Cloud DVR Market: Market Dynamics
- Governments across developed and developing countries are gradually marketing the installation of STBs or set top boxes, as it has become mandatory for customers to digitize the existing cable networks. This accelerates the growth of the cloud DVR market.
- One of the major factors driving the cloud DVR market is rising digitization of television networks across the world, which has considerably helped in the growth of the global market in recent years
- The other major factor accelerating the growth of the cloud DVR market worldwide is the cost efficiency of the services. The service provided is better, which is attracting many consumers to adopt the service. This in turn is expected to enhance the growth of the cloud DVR market during the forecast period. Additionally, the digitization of networks has encouraged service providers to offer a number of channels at low cost. This, in turn, has substantially helped in driving the popularity and adoption of cloud DVR across the world.
- Growing need and demand for better quality pictures is expected to fuel the growth of the cloud DVR market
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Cloud DVR Market
- In terms of region, the global cloud DVR market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global cloud DVR market, due to diverse technological advancements and cutting-edge innovations in the U.S and Canada. This factor accelerates the growth of the cloud DVR market in the North America region.
- The Cloud DVR market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to rising digitization in developing countries such as India and China. In addition, rising awareness among people about cloud DVR is expected to trigger the growth of the cloud DVR market across Asia Pacific.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Cloud DVR Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Cloud DVR Market
Companies operating in the cloud DVR market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide cloud DVR software. The cloud DVR market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global cloud DVR market include:
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- CommScope, Inc.
- DISH Network L.L.C.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- LG Electronics.
- Nokia Corporation
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- In June 2018, Cisco Systems Inc. acquired July Systems Inc., an enterprise-grade engagement platform provider with features such as data-driven behavioral insights and instant customer activation.
- In August 2018, Cisco Systems Inc. concluded its acquisition of Duo Security, which is a unified access security and multi-factor authentication provider through cloud.
Global Cloud DVR Market: Research Scope
Global Cloud DVR Market Segmentation, by Platform
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.