Global Cloud Communication Platform Market: Snapshot
Cloud Communication can host telephone switching, and telecommunication applications.. Cloud communication platforms give a cloud based platform to cutting edge communication functionalities, for example, video calling, texting and voice over Internet convention (VoIP). Conventional communication frameworks are expensive on account of the costly equipment they require and are less adaptable to latest communication methods scuh as video conferencing and VoIP administrations,. Cloud communication platforms steal a march over them on account of being cost-effective – since they do not require investing in the entire setup replete with various equipment, and are more adaptable to emerging communication functionalities.
A private branch exchange (PBX) is a phone communication utilized inside an organization. With cloud communication, the PBX can be facilitated on a cloud at a lower cost . Cloud communication bolsters web ongoing communication which empowers voice calling, video calling and record sharing between programs without the help of outside modules.
Cloud communication platforms conquer the cost and unbending nature of conventional communication frameworks. The platforms incorporate developing innovations into a solitary application, hence bypassing the problem of coordinating different administrations of numerous sellers. As of late, communication has developed from independent voice calling to video calls and VoIP.
These developed communications can undoubtedly be overseen through cloud communication platforms.
Cloud Communication is hosting of telephone switching, telecommunication applications and data storage over service provider and being accessed through Internet. Cloud communication platforms provide a cloud based platform for advanced unified communication functionalities such as video calling, instant messaging and voice over Internet protocol (VoIP). Traditional communication systems incur heavy costs for hardware implementation and are less flexible in adoption of emerging technologies such as video conferencing and VoIP services, whereas cloud communication platforms are less costly and flexible in adoption of emerging communication functionalities. A private branch exchange (PBX) is a telephone network used within the company. With cloud communication the PBX can be hosted on a cloud at a lower cost as compared to its establishment in the organization. Cloud communication supports web real time communication which enables voice calling, video calling and file sharing between browsers without the support of external plugins.
Cloud communication platforms can broadly segmented on the basis of solution, service type deployment type and geography. On the basis of solution, the global cloud communication platforms market is segmented into application programming interface, VoIP, private branch exchange and web real time communications. On the basis of service type, the market for cloud communication platforms is categorized into managed services, maintenance and support services and consulting services. The cloud communication platforms could also be segmented on the basis of deployment of cloud services such as private, public and hybrid cloud services. Moreover, in terms of geographies, the global cloud communication platforms market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America regions. Cloud communication platforms show its strong presence in North America market as majority of the service providers are from North America. Asia-Pacific and Europe region is expected to have a heavy adoption of cloud communication platforms due to competitive pricing and product differentiation among telecommunication service providers.
Cloud communication platforms overcome the cost and rigid nature of traditional communication systems. The platforms integrate emerging technologies into a single application, thus reducing hassle of integrating multiple services provided by multiple vendors. In recent years, communication has evolved from standalone voice calling to video calls and VoIP. These evolved communications can easily be managed through cloud communication platforms. The platforms could provide the secured service providers such as net banking and social media with two way authentication for using its services. The evolvement of web real time communication is likely to boost the growth of the market. Technological advancements in cloud technology is also expected to drive the growth of market. Also, the growth of bring your own devices (BYOD) policy in workplace increases the load on communication network in the office, thus installation of cloud communication platform can solve the network congestion issue.
Cloud communication platforms require a heavy initial investment cost, thus could restraint the growth of market. Most of the platform providers depend on third party for cloud services. This dependency further impacts the growth of market as cloud service providers have a control on cloud. Cloud services are Internet based, thus speed of Internet connection would impact the cloud communication market. Moreover, security and privacy issues with cloud could further restraint the growth of market. Web real time communication is still in innovation phase and thus integrating cloud platforms with it, is expected to impact the growth of market.
The major participants in the cloud communications platform market include companies such as Xura Incorporation, Genband US LLC, 8x8 Inc., Twilio Inc., Nexmo, Comms-care, RingCentral Inc., Hookflash Inc. Cisco Systems Inc. and Plivo Inc.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.