Cloud Camera Market Introduction
- Cloud cameras are Wi-Fi based, wireless surveillance cameras that enable the storage of video footage on cloud. The videos captured by the cloud camera are accessible at any time irrespective of location. Cloud cameras help in communication which was not possible in traditional surveillance cameras. Live streaming and remote viewing can also be achieved with the help of cloud cameras. Cloud cameras have a wide range of applications as they are smart security cameras.
- The cloud camera market expanded steadily in the initial phase. The market has been expanding significantly due to the increasing awareness about the technology. Cloud cameras are also used for baby monitoring; this field has growing adoption of cloud cameras as real time streaming is provided to the user. Cloud cameras have different indoor and outdoor applications.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Market Dynamics: Cloud Camera Market
Increasing security concerns and demand for video surveillance
- Ongoing threat of global terrorism or instances of simple weapon-based threats and armed robbery continues to be a constant risk in regard to security and safety around the world. Cloud cameras have a significant role in security as it enables suspects to be identified quickly and can present useful evidence. It is possible to use analytics and facial recognition technology in surveillance cameras, which can further link to driver license databases.
- Video surveillance has risen in this technologically dominated era as a favored mode of law enforcement. It is highly beneficial for governments and law enforcement agencies in general to uphold social control, monitor and identify threats, and avoid or investigate criminal activities. Thus, security and safety is always expected to be a top priority for the residential and commercial sector as well as for individuals due to increasing crime rate.
Increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IOT) globally
- Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT) are flourishing at a significant rate due to technological advancements in various industry verticals. These advancements are also implemented in high end cloud cameras and are thus thriving the cloud camera market at a significant rate. Analytics is used in cloud cameras for Natural Language Processing (NLP), face recognition, and Artificial Intelligence. A lot of data is captured and the data is analyzed.
- The concept of IoT is to connect any device with the help of the Internet, enabling them to communicate with each other. Several sensors have to be located in different devices to generate data to achieve this. The application base of cloud cameras is also increasing currently, with its use cases being baby monitoring, traffic monitoring, automatic number plate recognition, etc.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Cloud Camera Market- Competitive Landscape
- Polycom Inc. is a global solution provider of voice, video, and content sharing. Polycom Inc. is a subsidiary of Plantronics Inc. Currently both companies operate business together as Poly. Polycom, Inc. manufactures, develops, and markets a line of voice, video, data, and web conferencing collaboration solutions The company's solutions include voice communication end-points, enterprise video management products, network infrastructure, product maintenance, and other professional services. The company also provides desktop connectors, ISDN gateways, software licenses, sound stations, and wireless lapel microphones.
- Brightstar Corporation manufactures, markets, and distributes wireless equipment. Brightstar Corporation operates as a subsidiary of Softbank Group Corp. The company offers communication devices, fixed wireless phones, integrated supply chain solutions, tablets, and related accessories. The company provides lifestyle products, network solutions, enterprise solutions, consumer products, supply chain solutions, and cloud services to enterprises, serving retail, carrier, and enterprise customers.
Cloud Camera Market Dynamics Cloud Camera Market Segmentation
Growth Trend (2018-2027)
Based on camera type, the cloud camera market is segmented into
- Pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera
- Infrared camera
Based on application type, the cloud camera market is segmented into
In terms of end end-user, the cloud camera market is segmented into
Based on coverage, the cloud camera market is segmented into
- 110 degree
- 180 degree
- 350 degree
Regional analysis of the cloud camera market includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Internet of Things (IoT), Hotspot, Modems, connectivity, surveillance, CCTV, baby monitoring
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.