Cloud Camera Market Introduction
- Cloud cameras are Wi-Fi based, wireless surveillance cameras that enable the storage of video footage on cloud. The videos captured by the cloud camera are accessible at any time irrespective of location. Cloud cameras help in communication which was not possible in traditional surveillance cameras. Live streaming and remote viewing can also be achieved with the help of cloud cameras. Cloud cameras have a wide range of applications as they are smart security cameras.
- The cloud camera market expanded steadily in the initial phase. The market has been expanding significantly due to the increasing awareness about the technology. Cloud cameras are also used for baby monitoring; this field has growing adoption of cloud cameras as real time streaming is provided to the user. Cloud cameras have different indoor and outdoor applications.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Market Dynamics: Cloud Camera Market
Increasing security concerns and demand for video surveillance
- Ongoing threat of global terrorism or instances of simple weapon-based threats and armed robbery continues to be a constant risk in regard to security and safety around the world. Cloud cameras have a significant role in security as it enables suspects to be identified quickly and can present useful evidence. It is possible to use analytics and facial recognition technology in surveillance cameras, which can further link to driver license databases.
- Video surveillance has risen in this technologically dominated era as a favored mode of law enforcement. It is highly beneficial for governments and law enforcement agencies in general to uphold social control, monitor and identify threats, and avoid or investigate criminal activities. Thus, security and safety is always expected to be a top priority for the residential and commercial sector as well as for individuals due to increasing crime rate.
Increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IOT) globally
- Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT) are flourishing at a significant rate due to technological advancements in various industry verticals. These advancements are also implemented in high end cloud cameras and are thus thriving the cloud camera market at a significant rate. Analytics is used in cloud cameras for Natural Language Processing (NLP), face recognition, and Artificial Intelligence. A lot of data is captured and the data is analyzed.
- The concept of IoT is to connect any device with the help of the Internet, enabling them to communicate with each other. Several sensors have to be located in different devices to generate data to achieve this. The application base of cloud cameras is also increasing currently, with its use cases being baby monitoring, traffic monitoring, automatic number plate recognition, etc.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Cloud Camera Market- Competitive Landscape
- Polycom Inc. is a global solution provider of voice, video, and content sharing. Polycom Inc. is a subsidiary of Plantronics Inc. Currently both companies operate business together as Poly. Polycom, Inc. manufactures, develops, and markets a line of voice, video, data, and web conferencing collaboration solutions The company's solutions include voice communication end-points, enterprise video management products, network infrastructure, product maintenance, and other professional services. The company also provides desktop connectors, ISDN gateways, software licenses, sound stations, and wireless lapel microphones.
- Brightstar Corporation manufactures, markets, and distributes wireless equipment. Brightstar Corporation operates as a subsidiary of Softbank Group Corp. The company offers communication devices, fixed wireless phones, integrated supply chain solutions, tablets, and related accessories. The company provides lifestyle products, network solutions, enterprise solutions, consumer products, supply chain solutions, and cloud services to enterprises, serving retail, carrier, and enterprise customers.
Cloud Camera Market Dynamics Cloud Camera Market Segmentation
Growth Trend (2018-2027)
Based on camera type, the cloud camera market is segmented into
- Pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera
- Infrared camera
Based on application type, the cloud camera market is segmented into
In terms of end end-user, the cloud camera market is segmented into
Based on coverage, the cloud camera market is segmented into
- 110 degree
- 180 degree
- 350 degree
Regional analysis of the cloud camera market includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Internet of Things (IoT), Hotspot, Modems, connectivity, surveillance, CCTV, baby monitoring
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.